knarthex

Rosemary & Co Brushes Questions

Hey guys i'm thinking about trying these do any of you have a gift code you used when you bough them to get some %'s off?

Hey guys i'm thinking about trying these do any of you have a gift code you used when you bough them to get some %'s off?

No, but the Brexit is it's own coupon.... :devil:

• Like 4

Just got mine last week. Am currently using my 1 on Glacia and very impressed they flow smoothly, hold a very nice point, and have a good belly for holding quite a bit of paint.

Just remember to wash before first use as they use a "gum" to keep them at a point and make sure that they arrive in good condition when they ship to their customers.

• Like 1

Y'know, you guys are deeply bad for my budget.

I'm likely going to stick with the W&N S7s for my good brushes, but believe me when I say I'm taking notes. >.>

• Like 3

I'm likely going to stick with the W&N S7s for my good brushes, but believe me when I say I'm taking notes. >.>

I love W&N, but couldn't pass up the R&Co with them being 1/3 the price of W&N even with the gbp valued higher than the usd and the shipping from the uk.

• Like 3

I love W&N, but couldn't pass up the R&Co with them being 1/3 the price of W&N even with the gbp valued higher than the usd and the shipping from the uk.

This is seriously tempting me. I've been debating ordering some to try out.   Not that I'm out of brushes, but like paints not sure I can have enough.

• Like 3

You guys should just order some. If you buy 3 brushes with shipping will be around $25,depending on which ones you get. ..

1 week time from order to delivery. ..

• Like 4

Oddly enough, when I had been talking to knarthex last night, I happened to refresh the page and the Series 33 size 0 brush went down from $7.29 to $6.07 CAD. I was sorely tempted as well, but I held off from buying it. Until tonight. I pulled the trigger on it because it's still too good of a deal to pass up.

price went down a little, shipping went up 3 dollars :)

m

Still well worth it for these brushes.

• Like 1

price went down a little, shipping went up 3 dollars :)

m

Still well worth it for these brushes.

Agrees with the Barbarian.....???? :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

• Like 2

Yeah, I just bought a new set (2, 1, 1, 0, 0, 00). I tried them out originally on Red Box Rollo and they've been my primary brush since.

Haven't used the 2 or 00 yet, but I like the 1 and 0, soo....

• Like 3

I've bought a three brush set of 1, 0, 00 for multiple people and so far they've been well received. Seems like those three are the ones I use the most, with the 00 only getting used for things like faces or small details.

• Like 2

Seeing everyone getting on the Brexit bargain hunting, any recommended online sources?

Better to ask that in the Acquistions thread. This is a thread for R&Co brushes.