Sign in to follow this  
Komplex

GW Fenrisian Wolf Pack

Nice work, love the different colors of the wolves great idea. Really like your bases as well

Thank you ^_^ 

I figured I'd do them all different colours because no doubt if I did them all the same I'd have to buy another set when I realised I wanted some in other colours too, haha. I knew I wanted a white wolf and a black wolf, but didn't want to have wonky numbers - so en masse variety ensued. 

This is the first time I've done cork rocks, so I'm glad you like them <3 Figured I'd use them to give a bit more context to the poses on these guys. 

• Like 1

Bonus Points for painting WOLVES!!!

I like them,  the russet one is my favorite.

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 3

Bonus Points for painting WOILVES!!!

I like them,  the russet one is my favorite.

^_^ I thought you might be pleased to see these, haha

Russet's painted with the same paints as the brown one (Ushabti Bone, Steel Legion Drab... And two P3 paints I'd forgotten about, actually, Umbral Umber and Bloodtracker Brown), just with a huuuge amount of Citadel's Bloodletter glaze over the top, lol. He and the black wolf were by far the most awkward to get looking right, so I'm glad you're so fond of him <3 

• Like 1

Great job! Love wolves too, very majestic animals and these are a great pack!

Thank you <3 

^_^

Now to finish my daft elemental pack, and everything else I have sitting in my 'to do' corners, haha. 

• Like 3

These are superb, some of the best wolves I have seen. I like you made them each unique with the coloring, your fur really pops and you did some great basing too. Very well done

• Like 1

These are superb, some of the best wolves I have seen. I like you made them each unique with the coloring, your fur really pops and you did some great basing too. Very well done

<3! Thank you so much - ahh, you make me blush, haha. 

Very nice, the fur on all of them really pops!

Thanks =] I did try to make sure they didn't just turn into colour smudges, lol, that black wolf especially. 

Nice Job!

And Welcome Back! :B):

Thank you ^_^

And indeed... Now, to try and keep on top of painting minis for a bit longer this time xD Nethyrmaul's sulking at me for leaving him half finished for several months now. 

• Like 3

<3! Thank you so much - ahh, you make me blush, haha. 

Very nice, the fur on all of them really pops!

Thanks =] I did try to make sure they didn't just turn into colour smudges, lol, that black wolf especially. 

Nice Job!

And Welcome Back! :B):

Thank you ^_^

And indeed... Now, to try and keep on top of painting minis for a bit longer this time xD Nethyrmaul's sulking at me for leaving him half finished for several months now. 

I know the feeling!

I finally got Takhisis off my back....