Nice work, love the different colors of the wolves great idea. Really like your bases as well

Thank you ^_^ 

I figured I'd do them all different colours because no doubt if I did them all the same I'd have to buy another set when I realised I wanted some in other colours too, haha. I knew I wanted a white wolf and a black wolf, but didn't want to have wonky numbers - so en masse variety ensued. 

This is the first time I've done cork rocks, so I'm glad you like them <3 Figured I'd use them to give a bit more context to the poses on these guys. 

• Like 1

Bonus Points for painting WOILVES!!!

I like them,  the russet one is my favorite.

^_^ I thought you might be pleased to see these, haha

Russet's painted with the same paints as the brown one (Ushabti Bone, Steel Legion Drab... And two P3 paints I'd forgotten about, actually, Umbral Umber and Bloodtracker Brown), just with a huuuge amount of Citadel's Bloodletter glaze over the top, lol. He and the black wolf were by far the most awkward to get looking right, so I'm glad you're so fond of him <3 

• Like 1

These are superb, some of the best wolves I have seen. I like you made them each unique with the coloring, your fur really pops and you did some great basing too. Very well done

• Like 1

These are superb, some of the best wolves I have seen. I like you made them each unique with the coloring, your fur really pops and you did some great basing too. Very well done

<3! Thank you so much - ahh, you make me blush, haha. 

Very nice, the fur on all of them really pops!

Thanks =] I did try to make sure they didn't just turn into colour smudges, lol, that black wolf especially. 

Nice Job!

And Welcome Back! :B):

Thank you ^_^

And indeed... Now, to try and keep on top of painting minis for a bit longer this time xD Nethyrmaul's sulking at me for leaving him half finished for several months now. 

• Like 3

<3! Thank you so much - ahh, you make me blush, haha. 

Very nice, the fur on all of them really pops!

Thanks =] I did try to make sure they didn't just turn into colour smudges, lol, that black wolf especially. 

Nice Job!

And Welcome Back! :B):

Thank you ^_^

And indeed... Now, to try and keep on top of painting minis for a bit longer this time xD Nethyrmaul's sulking at me for leaving him half finished for several months now. 

I know the feeling!

I finally got Takhisis off my back....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      I recently acquired the latest of Games Workshops Warhammer Quest games:- The Cursed City.
      I'd actually like to completely paint one of these things for once, and thought a project thread might help!

First, I built everything (Well, maybe everything. Games Workshop continues to be kinda weird about this game, so I'm not sure if it's getting expansions or not):-

And then made a spreadsheet. I can't batch paint, so even simple minis (like the rats and skeletons) I've put in small groups to help maintain momentum.
      I rolled a 5 (actually I rolled a 30 and then a 32, but I know this project is doomed if I start with a rat pile instead of something interesting):- Brutogg Corpse-Eater, unusual Ogre:-

I've made him a simple base (I've been spoilt by all the integral ones I've been dealing with lately), mostly sand with some broken flagstone patches made of putty, and gave him the usual White Primer and Brown Wash undercoat.
      Leaving him to dry overnight.
    • By Iridil
      It only took me 35+ years to paint these....

Somewhere, in a box, are the tiny goblins which are the riders to these wolves. Paint job inspired by 72moonglum (mine are a rather poor second to the original I am afraid). https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/64325-ral-partha-goblin-imp-wolf-riders-kind-of-pic-heavy/
      I iincluded a shot with the Reaper Warg to give you an idea how small these fellows are. More wolves for the forest! And I finally painted them - wow

• By Colonel Kane
      Hey all, 
      Mods if this is not acceptable please feel free to delete. 
      I started a new project. last week. I bought the mini at a game store that I go to to paint with Ludo. I had another friend give me more minis... so I am turning this what was going to be just the one, into an army. I am still working on this one, but I thought you all might like to see it. 
      Anyways here is the Commander:

• By WhiteWulfe
      Finished this a little while ago, but it wasn't until just recently where I was able to get it into an area that's large enough, and has even enough lighting (whoo, b-day gift of a 24" cube light box and lights!)

This is the terrain element that was included in the Warhammer 40,000 Battle for Macraggae boxed starter set.

WIP is available over at: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/93848-dusting-off-a-few-older-projects-to-finish-off-2020/
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's what I painted last week, a Skeleton Horde by Games Workshop / Citadel Miniatures from 1986. I mounted them on 25mm base and converted a few of them. I used remaining parts from other minis and changed some shields, skulls and weapons. I also printed two army trays to be able to move them more easily and change their arrangement on the game table. There's 16 skeletons in total and I intend to use them during future D&D games.

More pictures under the spoiler (64 pictures).

• Who's Online   22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 60 Guests (See full list)