• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Juan Pedro
      Hi good people!
      We launched our 3 Kickstarter campaign.
      This time we focused in 3d printable visual Fx for Tyranids!
      Tyranids deserve a lot of love and BattleFX Xenomorphs is here to give it to them!

Here our video:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqsSnMFOlU&t=9s&ab_channel=DeadlyPrintStudio

Link to the campaign Here
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Brewmistress, a Goblin Mage from Games Workshop, this diminutive herbalist can be found plying her trade along the winding road between Veilmouth and Silverton. For two coppers she'll let you take a swig of whatever she's brewing at the time, while her potions are always beneficial, it's probably best not to consider what's in it.

Despite getting a little lazy with the ingredients rack towards the end, I'm really pleased with how this one turned out.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Nakatan
      OSL and NMM etude.
      Join my Instagram and Patreon for more
      https://www.instagram.com/story1000suns/

• By aku-chan
      Hello there!
      Now it's no secret that I'm a fan of Games Workshop minis, there's two problems with this though, I can't paint armies (I've tried, I lose interest after the first few minis) so I miss out on the interesting units, and just buying heroes gets rather expensive!

Then I discovered their Underworlds game, getting little bite-sized versions of the various factions (often with fancy bases!), and now I'm obsessed.

This year I want to try and put a dent in this particular pile of plastic (or, at least cancel out the new ones I'm getting), and thought a project thread might help.
      I've made a spreadsheet, ran a number generator and picked the first ten candidates.

Laserian - An evil Knight and Balmonoth - Insidous Rat-man.

The Champion - Wandering Undead Warrior (He's not actually an Underworlds mini, he's one of only two Games Workshop resin minis I brought that were cast well enough to keep, but he fits in the skeleton faction.) and One-Eyed Thabron - Orc Mercenary.

Awil-sin - Fey Elf and Jafari - Cultist.

Yrkill - Sky Dwarf Adventurer and Fahime - Evil Elven Assassin.

Padean - Barbarian of the Western Plains and Elodie of the Blade - Elven Peacekeeper.

Started working on Elodie:-

Being an Elf I used Elf Fleshtone > Flesh Wash > Elf Fleshtone > Elf Fleshtone/Light Flesh, added a drop of Scarlett Red to the highlight mix for her lips, and gave her a pretty decent (IMO) pair of eyes.
      Next is her wacky hair.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Mecha Toto, the fifth and final member of the Oz gang from Twisted by Demented Games.
      Kinda wish he'd been a bit furrier as all the armour plates came out a bit bland.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.

Bonus piccy:-

They're off to see the wizard...

• Who's Online   23 Members, 3 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)