• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Samedi
      Finally varnished and ready for the table: Sepp, Brunhilde and Urs.

I painted them up to kick off my Rangers of Shadow Deep Project. More infos and a bit of backstory can be found in this WIP.

Those three are my first attempt at OSL. Luckily, I did not have to make this journey alone: I'd like to thank @Geoff Davis for a great class at RVU and an even better private lesson via zoom.

Enjoy, C&C very welcome!

• By Shadespyre
      As seen in the WIP section (thanks for all who helped me out). I thought I'd pop her here as no one else seems to have painted her. 

(Note that the enlarged elf ears and the base / mushrooms are my own additions)
    • By WhiteWulfe
      Finished my first mini this year, and oddly enough it was a speedpaint, taking just over an hour...

On the flipside, some of those colours work together really, REALLY well, like Sunrise Orange and Heart Throb Paint.

• By Rigel
      Agriculture is the foundation of settled civilization, and as such a setting needs farmers, gardeners, people who know how to whack at the ground with sticks until food comes out. 

Here are some peasants--a Village Rioter (77140), making hay after the sun has finished shining, and his colleague, one of the Townsfolk I (77665) with hoe. It's heavy work, harvesting the bigger gourds, and they prefer the cool of the day for it. 

When the cart is fully laden, it can be harnessed to a hungry sow. The Pig and Cart sculpt is amazing and I love it. Look at those beady eyes! The jowls and wattles! Added a couple of extra prize vegetables from the craft store to top off the load, and removed the pig from its mud base, as it is quite capable of standing on its own and the cart wheels have no such base. 

• By Evilhalfling
      the polka dots took forever. 
      I am happier with how the face came out than the free-hand. 

• Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 72 Guests (See full list)