Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

Drowned Spirit (03727)

Suitably creepy. Well done. The red cloth gives a great contrast and the darkness of it really conveys a wet feeling.

I like it. :wub:

• Like 1

Wow!  Really nice work.  She manages to still be beautiful while simultaneously terrifying.  Really liking the effects the shiny look gives it for conveying water.  She's practically a diorama unto herself.  Great job!

• Like 1

I have only seen two horror movies ever. This reminds me of the one that involved a well and drowning...and a video tape...?

So well done. Shudder.

• Like 1

Awesome job! The icicle looks great, as does the rest of the base. The shininess definitely reads as wet and her skin looks very drowned corpse-like.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      This is Yuki Onna.
      One of my first 3D printed models.

I kept the colourscheme simple.
      She's a ghost for my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon, Project.
      WIP HERE:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/14/#comments

She got a base from the Artisan Guild Oni set.
      I painted her eyes red, not sure if it's visible.

• By HolkDiggity
      The Cleric in my D&D group leveled up and acquired the Spiritual Guardian skill. He needed a model to represent his Guardian. Honaire looks so cool, but he didn't have a shield. I found one in my bits box, and painted the symbol of his chosen Deity, Chauntea. I loved painting this because the simple palette left more room to just relax and enjoy the work.

• By EvilJames
      I'm fairly happy with these two, especially how the bases turned out. Other than that, I'm still working on consistent lighting and how top make the picture look good on both the phone and on a monitor. Also I may need to get some sort of air purifier, because the amount of dust that forms and how ridiculously quick it appears, is well... ridiculous!
    • By EvilJames
      Thank you @malefactus for recommending this guy to me so very long ago. He was absolutely perfect for my needs. Now it's just to bad I can't get a game in. 

Hmmm. his one eye looks a bit weird up close. Oh well, on the table he just looks confused. 

I'll need to look up who made him again in a bit, so I can put that info in the title.
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 3 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)