Sign in to follow this  
BlackDiceDavid

Hunter WIP

<MOD> Please remember that we sculptors cannot share who we are sculpting for or give sales information because of the commerce clause.  We'd love to tell you, but we can't, so it is better if we just avoid the subject; i.e., don't ask for what we cannot give you. :B):  </MOD>

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neptune1999
      Matthias the Twisted was insanely fun to paint, he's definitely  one of my favorite undead models, and one of Bobby Jackson's more eerie characters. 
      Despite it being the bane to Castlevania fans everywhere, i took inspiration for the hunter from Simon off of the cover of the Castlevania 2 box art. What a game haha. Sorry for the pictures being a bit blurry, but C&C is surely appreciated. 

• By Shadespyre
      From Bones Kickstarter 4 - I hope I got the code right as I can't find this guy on the Reaper website as yet. He came packed with a sabretooth which I didn't use for this project because AD&D giants keep dire wolves (of course!)

I think he might be my favourite member of the tribe? I was tempted to give him a more "huntery" weapon, but I guess a horn and a club is all he needs, and hill giants aren't known for their finesse or craftsmanship.

• By KingMob
      Meet Raven! And her hound Foxy! Member of the Red Cloaks band of mercenaries traveling the Land. Ranged support while providing knowledge of how to survive outside of civilization.
      Not that stops Ernie's complaining...

60181: Adowyn & Leryn (Iconic Hunter & Wolf) painted in Autumn palette with NMM, Texture, and Freehand. This was another miniature full of fiddly bits to paint. After watching Bobby Jackson sculpt on the Reaper LIVE show, I think this was a digital sculpt! Looking forward to seeing this miniature in the BONES version. 

• By giyomuSan
      That frog is finished.. finally...going to take some rest from scene set doing some more simple figure and base before go into my next one ( already have an idea with Reaper bones figure this time :D  )

My WIP for this project here :
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81457-darksword-frog-hunter/
    • By giyomuSan
      Well..let keep it busy, so starting a new minis / scenery with this cute frog and it bumblebee :)
      Just to change from the big muscle fighter guys or the green guy haha ( well frog skin may tend to be greenish though...)

So very first beginning..as I do usually zenithal prime on the figure..and blocked out my base shape ( this one I am going to use the water texture from Vallejo, thus the hole made in the base )

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)