Sign in to follow this  
amuller33

SXSW

Ladystorm posted Here but I can't view the jpg and no times posted.

I plan to be there Friday as well, and with my boys. ::D: The Reaperpeeps will finally get to meet them!

And they're excited and looking forward to it.

• Like 3

It's at the Convention Center. I sure hope so because it's the only SXSW thing I'm doing (and have ever done).

Wait wait, you don't need SXSW tickets to get inside the convention center? Is this the same SXSW for music?

Edit: whaaaaat!

"What is the SXSW Guest Pass?

The SXSW Guest Pass is a free credential that gets you into awesome SXSW events including:
- SXSW Gaming Expo"

I haven't checked SXSW in years because it was so expensive! I'm currently trying to work magic on the husband to see if he wants to check out some gaming booths aka Reaper this weekend. :lol:
Edited by Morihalda
  • Like 1

Wait wait, you don't need SXSW tickets to get inside the convention center? Is this the same SXSW for music?

Edit: whaaaaat!

"What is the SXSW Guest Pass?

The SXSW Guest Pass is a free credential that gets you into awesome SXSW events including:

- SXSW Gaming Expo"

I haven't checked SXSW in years because it was so expensive! I'm currently trying to work magic on the husband to see if he wants to check out some gaming booths aka Reaper this weekend. :lol:

Come Friday so we can meet!

• Like 2

:down: I was just reminded of the contract we took - that job is every Friday, and he's gonna be too beat to make all the way to Austin. ::(:

This is definitely something we can be on the lookout for next year, though! I had no idea that SXSW had expanded so much!

:down: I was just reminded of the contract we took - that job is every Friday, and he's gonna be too beat to make all the way to Austin. ::(:

This is definitely something we can be on the lookout for next year, though! I had no idea that SXSW had expanded so much!

Aww bummer. This is Reaper's first year as far as I know. They're probably packing/heading down now. :unsure:

• Like 1

Reaper Paint & Take at SXSW

Great fun. Kids painted. I... applied paint and pushed the forums. :D

sxswpnt.jpg

Edit: It stayed this busy the whole time I was there with poor Mocha running the line of waiting people, Bryan and Katie running around with cups of water and finding people places to sit and whatnot, and Ladystorm running the register. Loved seeing them so busy.

Lots of minis, will post my acquisitions later. Much love. :wub:

Edited by Kheprera
  • Like 9

It was so nice to meet you in person!! I wish we had more time to chat, though you're right– things got a little crazy (but in a good way). Always a pleasure working with that crew and seeing friendly forum faces  :blush:

• Like 3

It was awesome to meet you, too!

Kids are still calling it "Reapercon" :lol:

I wish we could go. I think they'd have fun. I really need to sit down with them and teach them brush control, though. They're overloading the brush and slopping on paint. Been getting after them about leaving their brushes in the water, too. :rolleyes:

I can't imagine how many brushes ya'll go through. Boy were you busy! I was also hoping to see the new Bones paints...

• Like 3