Beowulfthehunter

Unpainted Minis from Wizkids

I am guessing because some people like them, and there are an assortment of systems that might require something little ponies.

Not really my thing, but if it gets people into gaming and playing with minis, I'm for it.

• Like 2

Megan has threatened me with Ponyfinder more than once.

Pretty sure she does so just to see the look on my face. ::P:

The Auld Grump

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I seem to recall a while back that little tubs of ponies, ponicorns, and pegaponies could be found at Target for a couple bucks; they were very popular in the Treasure Boxes at the elementary school in my neighborhood...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Megan has threatened me with Ponyfinder more than once.

Pretty sure she does so just to see the look on my face. ::P:

The Auld Grump

Well now for some reason there's an official pony RPG.

*shudders*

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 5/29/2019 at 3:29 PM, Werkrobotwerk said:

So unpainted little ponies coming soon apparently. 

Somehow my mind went to a set of riding animals and pack ponies for fantasy RPGs similar to the townspeople set ...

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Somehow my mind went to a set of riding animals and pack ponies for fantasy RPGs similar to the townspeople set ...

I would prefer that

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BlazingTornado said:

Well now for some reason there's an official pony RPG.

*shudders*

We've got a daughter.

Any bets on how long Grumpy will be able to hold off if I prime BD to ask about it? We need an angel emoji. ::P:

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

On 5/29/2019 at 8:29 AM, Werkrobotwerk said:

So unpainted little ponies coming soon apparently. 

"Shoot low, they're riding Shetlands!"

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

We've got a daughter.

Any bets on how long Grumpy will be able to hold off if I prime BD to ask about it? We need an angel emoji. ::P:

can I guess a negative number of minutes?

• Haha 6

23 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

We've got a daughter.

Thank you sooo much.

Because of this, last night I dreamed that I was running a game for six year old Brigid Danger - a crossover Marvel Superheroes/My Little Pony scenario titled Avengers: Friendgame. <_<

Turns out the new version of The Hulk is a Brony. Who knew?

The Auld Grump

• Haha 10

On 5/30/2019 at 6:40 PM, Werkrobotwerk said:
On 5/30/2019 at 6:32 PM, Nunae said:

I would prefer that

I was about to go and pre-order that, just then noticing, my brain went to a completly wrong place. :lol: Group of pack horses/donkeys/ponys would be really useful, we usually have 6-8 around in our games. While my players usually don't fight mounted, sometimes they get ambushed, and it'd be helpful to show where their precious mounts are at. Some monsters are probably more interested in stealing and eating a pony than they are in stealing the adventurers' coin.

I got my order from the wave with the frost giant and the myconoids. Well, not everything, they still didn't have a shambling mound, but most of it. That frost giant is BIG. :blink: Like not usable with the bigger Reaper giants big. I thought he might just look a bit taller than those, but next to the frost giant ladies from the KS and the huge fire giant king I own, he looks like a different species. 

Maybe the cloud/storm giants will be more in line, I really like their sculpt for that lady. But them just having 1 miniature per giant species makes it hard to build encounters. It's great they make figures so closely related to D&D art and published adventures, but in those adventures, giants usually come in groups, clans and families.

• Like 4

I finally broke down and ordered the Adventurer's Campsite set. Ezmerelda’s wagon is too lovely to miss out on. Hope I manage to paint it as nicely as it deserves. :unsure:

• Like 6

It is an AWESOME set!

I have one and Grump has one, because ad soon as I saw that wagon I had a character in my head to use it.

His is red, mine is dark green, and I think we have used ALL the little bits for the camp a dozen times over.

It makes me want to play Kingmaker again. BEST Pathfinder adventures!

On 5/31/2019 at 4:20 PM, TheAuldGrump said:

Thank you sooo much.

Because of this, last night I dreamed that I was running a game for six year old Brigid Danger - a crossover Marvel Superheroes/My Little Pony scenario titled Avengers: Friendgame. <_<

Reveal hidden contents

Turns out the new version of The Hulk is a Brony. Who knew?

The Auld Grump

Let me guess Thanos Pony has the gauntlet as a cutey mark? ::D:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

It is an AWESOME set!

I have one and Grump has one, because ad soon as I saw that wagon I had a character in my head to use it.

His is red, mine is dark green, and I think we have used ALL the little bits for the camp a dozen times over.

It makes me want to play Kingmaker again. BEST Pathfinder adventures!

Let me guess Thanos Pony has the gauntlet as a cutey mark? ::D:

I guess someone at your home is going to have to paint that now. :poke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5