Beowulfthehunter

Unpainted Minis from Wizkids

3 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Depending on what you want them wearing, I know there was at least on company what made some Barsoom figures.  Cant get the search to work at at the work computer though (game related content is blocked).

There's a really good set from Bronze Age Miniatures

Image may contain: plant, flower and table

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

That's funny.

This thread has geen quiet for days.

Almost like people are being distracted by something! ::P:

It also hasn't helped that WizKids hasn't announced new waves in a while.

• Like 4

I’m waiting to see what’s in Wave 11....but I don’t think we’ll know until Wave 10 drops next month.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoeGKushner said:

Wizkids did announce a lootbox.

I saw the DM's Crate will be pre paints.  I wonder if they'll do an unpainted later on if it's successful.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

I saw the DM's Crate will be pre paints.  I wonder if they'll do an unpainted later on if it's successful.

Just looked at it, eh, looks ok but I rather spend the 30 on items I know I need & getting. Thou, I've never have been one for loot style boxes.

• Like 3

On 10/5/2019 at 1:55 PM, haldir said:

Just looked at it, eh, looks ok but I rather spend the 30 on items I know I need & getting. Thou, I've never have been one for loot style boxes.

I've never seen a loot box that I thought was worth the money.

• Like 7

WizKids-Warlock-642x335.png

After a year of R&D, WizKids has perfected the dungeon tile. The WarLock Dungeon Tile system solves many of the problems present with other tile systems. The WarLock clips allow players to construct rooms in advance and place them on the table as needed. Beginning in June of 2020, the WarLock expansion sets will open up a whole new level of detail for your players.

WarLock Tiles: Doors and Archways

WZK16503.jpg

With Doors & Archways, you’ll have everything you need for multi-room adventure scenarios. Mix and match with other WarLock Tiles for even larger adventure setups! Doors & Archways is compatible with most 3D terrain sets and features an integrated clear plastic base that sit on top of tiles, vinyl maps, or tabletop for ultimate flexibility in gaming.

This set includes (contents subject to change):*

1 – Wooden door
1 – Iron door
1 – Cell door
1 – Hatch door
1 – Secret door
1 – Sewer entrance
1 – Stone door
1 – Iron double door
1 – Wooden double door
1 – Iron portcullis

WarLock Tiles: Doors and Archways
Publisher: WizKids
Item Code: WZK16503
MSRP: $39.99
Pre-order Date: 3/10/20
Releases: June 2020

WarLock Tiles: Stairs and Ladders

WZK16504.jpg

With Stairs & Ladders, you’ll have everything you need for a multi-floored scenario. Mix and match with other WarLock Tiles for even larger adventure setups.

2 – Staircase to landing (stone)
2 – Staircase to landing (wood)
2 – Elevated staircase from landing (stone)
2 – Elevated staircase from landing (wood)
2 – Straight staircase (stone)
2 – Spiral staircase (stone)
2 – Broken staircase (stone)
2 – Single staircase (stone)
2 – Elevated staircase (stone)
2 – Wooden ladder
2 – Large ladder

WarLock Tiles: Stairs and Ladders
Item Code: WZK16504

WarLock Tiles: Dungeon Dressings

WZK16505a.jpg

Build the dungeon of your dreams with Dungeon Dressings! This set of decorative items includes boulders, beds, an altar, and more! Dungeon Dressings provides a variety of options for creating unique and immersive dungeons for your players to experience. Will you create an elegant vampire’s lair with statues, treasure, and a grand throne? Maybe you’ll create a devilishly dangerous maze with the pit trap and the Cheval de Frise? Where will your campaign lead you?

8 – Chairs
2 – Round tables
3 – Crates
2 – Beds
2 – Thrones
2 – Treasure chests
2 – Boulders
2 – Stools
2 – Cheval de frise
2 – Benchs
2 – Piles of rubble
2 – Kegs
1 – Treasure pile
1 – Generic statue
1 – Altar
1 – Barrel
1 – Long table
1 – Pit trap

Item Code: WZK16505

WarLock Tiles: Town and Country

WZK16506.jpg

With Town & Country, you’ll have everything you need for a town or countryside adventure scenario. Mix and match with other WarLock Tiles for even larger adventure setups

16 – (2”×2”) WarLock Tiles
2 – Plaster walls, with half window
2 – Plaster exterior wall doors
6 – Plaster exterior wall doors
8 – Plaster interior walls
1 – Plaster interior door
4 – Corner pillars
4 – Plaster walls (inside corner)
4 – Plaster walls (outside corner)
16 – Wood beam edge caps
45 – WarLock clips
16 – DRAGONLOCK™ clips
16 – OpenLOCK clips

Item Code: WZK16507
MSRP: $49.99

WarLock Tiles: Summoning Circles

WZK16507.png

Summoners rejoice! For the first time, WizKids has brought you a way to take your summoning skills to the next level with Summoning Circles, an all-new way to experience summoning in your campaign. This magical set comes pre-painted with intricate otherworldly designs and features LED light-up bases in different colors to represent five unique types of summoning circles, including an arcane circle, a holy circle, a whirling circle, and more!

Bring demons to life, create mystical traps, prevent your enemies from reaching you, or even open a portal to another world with these extraordinarily-defined circles, which are 100% compatible with WarLock floor tiles. What will you create?

1 – Arcane circle
1 – Druid circle
1 – Demonic circle
1 – Holy circle
1 – Whirling circle

WarLock Tiles: Summoning Circles
Item Code: WZK16507

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Anyone else finds it funny that the unpainted version of the big Wizkids ship got announced the day after the KS one?

Not saying they wouldn't have released it otherwise, but we've gone from 0 big and somewhat affordable ships to two within two days. 

• Like 5

Two is better than one.

One is better than none.

I'll take two, please! ::D:

The WK one will happen sooner, so the Bones ship can be readied as an adversary.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Nunae said:

Anyone else finds it funny that the unpainted version of the big Wizkids ship got announced the day after the KS one?

Not saying they wouldn't have released it otherwise, but we've gone from 0 big and somewhat affordable ships to two within two days. 

I would say it was a business decision that they had ready in case Reaper did announce a ship. Once confirmed, they announced that their's would now be ready unpainted.

• Like 3

On 9/19/2019 at 2:30 PM, haldir said:

It totally makes sense for them to do it (along with Paizo) but I've always have seen some excuse & why we get blind box instead. (thank goodness for the aftermarket single sales*).

*which reminds me I need to put a singles order in for next week, missed a couple of minis while on vacation

WarLock Tiles Starter Sets – WizKids

By Rod Edwards | on September 18, 2019 |

Warlock-Tiles-642x335.png

After a year of R&D, Wizkids has perfected the dungeon tile.The WarLock Dungeon Tile system solves many of the problems present with other tile systems. The WarLock clips allow players to construct rooms in advance and place them on the table as needed. 1” tall walls make it easier for players to move pieces around in the room as they play. Offset walls provide you with the ability to place figures in any square on the grid, without pesky corners eating into your play area.

• Slide66-1024x576.jpg
  • Slide67-1-1024x576.jpg
  • Slide68-1-1024x576.jpg
  • Slide69-1-1024x576.jpg
  • Slide70-1-1024x576.jpg
  • Slide71-1-1024x576.jpg
  • Slide72-1-1024x576.jpg
  • Slide73-1-1024x576.jpg
  • Slide74-1-1024x576.jpg
  • Slide75-1-1024x576.jpg
  • Slide76-1-1024x576.jpg
  • Slide78-1-1024x576.jpg

With each of these sets, players can experience a perfect, continuous grid through the entire play space with WizKids patented, modular, ultra-slim interior walls. Additionally, all tiles are reversible with wood design on one side and stone on the other for double the functionality!

WarLock Tiles Starter Set

The WarLock Tiles Starter Set is perfect for the beginning terrain enthusiast. It’s also a great fit for hobbyists with more expertise, but not a lot of time. Also included in this set are sixteen adapter clips for each of the two most popular clip-based tile systems, DRAGONLOCK™ and OpenLOCK™, to help players integrate these tiles into their collection.

With enough pieces to set up the equivalent of “40 foot by 40 foot” in-game room with a multitude of interior options, this is the perfect starting point for your collection.  

16 – 2”×2” Dual-Sided Tiles
8 – 2” Straight Stone Walls
8 – 2” Straight Stone Interior Walls
4 – Corner Pillars
4 – Inside Corner Stone Walls
4 – Outside Corner Stone Walls
2 – 1” Exterior Wall Doors
16 – Stone Edge Caps
45 – WarLock Clips
16 – DRAGONLOCK™ Adaptor Clips
16 – OpenLOCK™ Adaptor Clips

Item Code: WZK16500
MSRP: $49.99
Pre-order Date: 2/11/20
Releases: May 2020

WarLock Tiles Advanced Starter Set

The WarLock Tiles Advanced Starter Set is perfect for the more experienced terrain enthusiast. Also included in this set are twenty adapter clips for each of the two most popular clip-based tile systems, DRAGONLOCK™ and OpenLOCK™, to help players integrate these tiles into their collection.

With enough big pieces to construct multiple houses or even a large keep, this set the is the perfect way to provide your players with an immersive environment for all of your adventures!  

26 – 2”×2” Dual-Sided Tiles
4 – 4”×4” Dual-Sided Tiles
2 – 2”×8” Dual-Sided Tiles
16 – 2” Straight Stone Walls
16 – 2” Straight Stone Interior Walls
4 – 1” Exterior Wall Doors
1 – 2” Exterior Wall Door
1 – 1” Stone Interior Wall Door
4 – Corner Pillars
6 – Inside Corner Stone Walls
6 – Outside Corner Stone Walls
40 – Stone Edge Caps
90 – WarLock Clips
20 – DRAGONLOCK™ Adaptor Clips
20 – OpenLOCK™ Adaptor Clips

Item Code: WZK16501
MSRP: $99.99
Pre-order Date: 2/11/20
Releases: May 2020

I can't help but notice that the WarLock clips look very similar to Fat Dragon's DragonBite clips. I wonder if there's some IP issues here.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I can't help but notice that the WarLock clips look very similar to Fat Dragon's DragonBite clips. I wonder if there's some IP issues here.

Considering they have Dragonlock conversion clips mentioned by name, I'm assuming they've come to an agreement with them.

• Like 4