Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulfthehunter

Unpainted Minis from Wizkids

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, haldir said:

The rest of the March's releases are out now (Shadows, Shadow hound, etc etc)!

I'm still not seeing 4 of them in any store.. online or brick and Mortar

Satyr/Dryad

Wererat/weretiger

Dwarf Fighter

Female Ranger

 

Yes Im OCD collector, but I really want to paint the dryad!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, amuller33 said:

I'm still not seeing 4 of them in any store.. online or brick and Mortar

Satyr/Dryad

Wererat/weretiger

Dwarf Fighter

Female Ranger

 

Yes Im OCD collector, but I really want to paint the dryad!!

 

Miniature market still has those on preorder but for a May release. I'm sure the virus/shutdown screwed up the release schedule.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They still have beholders! ::D:

 

But, do I paint the D&D Blue Dragons as Green Dragons, or do I paint the Pathfinder Green Dragons as Blue Dragons!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

They still have beholders! ::D:

 

But, do I paint the D&D Blue Dragons as Green Dragons, or do I paint the Pathfinder Green Dragons as Blue Dragons!

 

Pf greens look good in blue btw.^_^

 

Beholder shortage I think is over. I see them everywhere now. As do I see the wolves x2 packs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2020 at 1:11 AM, haldir said:

 

Pf greens look good in blue btw.^_^

 

Beholder shortage I think is over. I see them everywhere now. As do I see the wolves x2 packs.

Possibly. Mine finally arrived.

I have some wizkid stuff.

 

I can get reaper stuff through order, through a third party, but my only impulse stuff nearby is the Wizkid stuff.

 

I have been painting some firbolgs this week. Not bad for getting an official sculpt, but yeah, flashing and stuff isn't fantastic. There also seems to be more visible seams than the bones line. Which is great, because they are already primed. :/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2020 at 8:15 AM, amuller33 said:

I'm still not seeing 4 of them in any store.. online or brick and Mortar

Satyr/Dryad

Wererat/weretiger

Dwarf Fighter

Female Ranger

 

Yes Im OCD collector, but I really want to paint the dryad!!

 

On 5/28/2020 at 8:36 AM, haldir said:

 

Miniature market still has those on preorder but for a May release. I'm sure the virus/shutdown screwed up the release schedule.

 

Those are out now. I just placed a order for the Satyr/Dryad.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2020 at 4:06 PM, Sirithiliel said:

decided to order the alligator, young gold dragon, young blue dragon, and young white dragon

The young blue was fun to paint.  It's pretty cool that although the poses will work on the ground, all the young dragons are on flight stands 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

The young blue was fun to paint.  It's pretty cool that although the poses will work on the ground, all the young dragons are on flight stands 

 

I don't think the young gold I got is , but most of them are yea :) it is neat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

 

I don't think the young gold I got is , but most of them are yea :) it is neat

 

Neither is the brass dragon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm actually pretty excited for my Young GOld dragon. I've never painted a dragon with the D&D gold style wings. Plus i really dislike using metallic paints, so i'll be trying to semi-NMM my way to shiny gold

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Metallic paints are what got me into miniatures back in the stone age err 80s. :lol: The only dragon (well besides the gigantic green (well mine is blue) pathfinder dragon) I've done from the Unpainted line is the bronze as one of my games, the players need to find out why she hadn't showed up to her "appreciation party" in a village.

 

For those that didn't know the new dragonborns release one has a breath weapon activated head option.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, haldir said:

Metallic paints are what got me into miniatures back in the stone age err 80s. :lol: The only dragon (well besides the gigantic green (well mine is blue) pathfinder dragon) I've done from the Unpainted line is the bronze as one of my games, the players need to find out why she hadn't showed up to her "appreciation party" in a village.

 

For those that didn't know the new dragonborns release one has a breath weapon activated head option.

That sounds like fun!

 

That the town is giving her a party says a lot about the dragon

 

I hope they find her! :bday:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, haldir said:

Metallic paints are what got me into miniatures back in the stone age err 80s. :lol: The only dragon (well besides the gigantic green (well mine is blue) pathfinder dragon) I've done from the Unpainted line is the bronze as one of my games, the players need to find out why she hadn't showed up to her "appreciation party" in a village.

 

For those that didn't know the new dragonborns release one has a breath weapon activated head option.

 

It comes with an optional breath weapon head! Awe man, I'm gonna have to snag one now. I almost ordered them last time but swapped 'em for discounted Arcadia Quest minis at the last minute. I like dragonborn figures but don't have any that are tossing a breath attack. I wish they shown it in the pictures. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...