Sign in to follow this  
Beowulfthehunter

Unpainted Minis from Wizkids

Thanks for the suggestions @haldir, @PaganMegan and @Nunae! I've reshaped bonesium before, but I wasn't sure if the Wizkids plastic reacted the same way. I'll try and reshape them today, then leave them for a few days to make sure they don't return to their normal position. 

It's the Young Red and Silver Dragons that are bothering me the most, hopefully I'll be able to sort them out. Thanks again, everyone!

• Like 2

Yah it didn't take very long with regular hair dryer heat, thou it was just a spear shaft.

• Like 3

Supposedly, the tower is out

"Long-forgotten towers are an essential part of D&D adventures, whether the party has stumbled across a overgrown ruin  or the home of a reclusive wizard. This three-level tower features a modular design and removable layers, so players can customize its appearance to fit their gaming needs. The Tower has removable windows, buttresses, stairs, and floors, and features three double-sided floor tiles, with a gridded and non-gridded versions.  Also, each section of the tower is 100 mm tall, and buttresses on the ground floor can be taken out or rearranged to accommodate the scenario.    

The box comes with a Bottom Floor, a Middle Floor, a Top Floor, a Top Floor Landing, a Top Floor Skylight, 4 Butresses Style 1, 4 Butresses Style 2, a Door, 8 Windows, 3 Staircases, and 3 Double-sided Floor Tiles. The Tower will retail for $249.99:blink:

Nice piece of terrain, but I'll be passing this one up. Hopefully thou the top of it, they turn those in Unpainted minis. I think those would make great cultist figures.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, haldir said:

Supposedly, the tower is out

"Long-forgotten towers are an essential part of D&D adventures, whether the party has stumbled across a overgrown ruin  or the home of a reclusive wizard. This three-level tower features a modular design and removable layers, so players can customize its appearance to fit their gaming needs. The Tower has removable windows, buttresses, stairs, and floors, and features three double-sided floor tiles, with a gridded and non-gridded versions.  Also, each section of the tower is 100 mm tall, and buttresses on the ground floor can be taken out or rearranged to accommodate the scenario.    

The box comes with a Bottom Floor, a Middle Floor, a Top Floor, a Top Floor Landing, a Top Floor Skylight, 4 Butresses Style 1, 4 Butresses Style 2, a Door, 8 Windows, 3 Staircases, and 3 Double-sided Floor Tiles. The Tower will retail for $249.99:blink:

Nice piece of terrain, but I'll be passing this one up. Hopefully thou the top of it, they turn those in Unpainted minis. I think those would make great cultist figures.

That is the prepainted price, I presume?

The Auld Grump

23 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

That is the prepainted price, I presume?

The Auld Grump

We don't need it.

We have the ones by GW from when they scrapped Warhammer Fantasy.

My Fire has decided that it will no longer run Firefox, and I am hating Silk. Like, a lot. :grr:

5 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

We don't need it.

We have the ones by GW from when they scrapped Warhammer Fantasy.

My Fire has decided that it will no longer run Firefox, and I am hating Silk. Like, a lot.  :grr:

Grump fixed it. ::):

My Fire had tried to update Firefox to the 64 bit version, on a tablet with a 16 bit brain.

On 9/4/2019 at 3:54 PM, Corsair said:

So we need fabulous, flatulent, floating flapjack frisbees? Where do we start the petition?

They did, eventually release the Flumphs!

Sort of like releasing the Kraken, but with embarrassing noises instead of a roar.

• Haha 3