Sign in to follow this  
Beowulfthehunter

Unpainted Minis from Wizkids

They look like very nice renders, but when the detail looks as shallow as that on the renders, there will not be much detail left over it is globbed over with primer....

Hopefully we'll see some monsters for this release as well. I like the Firbolg woman so far and I'm glad to see them make some of the less medival-Euro-knight artworks into miniatures. 

• Like 4

The newest wave is out!! Seen someone with I'm pretty sure all of them in a bookiefaces group I'm part of.

Definitely will have to stop at the FLGS tomorrow....oh wait, I'm heading up there on Friday anyways. Nevermind!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nunae said:

Hopefully we'll see some monsters for this release as well. I like the Firbolg woman so far and I'm glad to see them make some of the less medival-Euro-knight artworks into miniatures. 

It seems like with the delays of 2020...being 2020, they're alternating between PC and monster releases

• Like 1

Small favour...does anyone here have the nolzur's unpainted storm giant from wizkids? the wave 12 one? if so, would someone be able to measure it from bottom of foot to top of head and then also top of the fin on helmet? (Ie. Without the base) ?

regards,

sanjay

On 8/19/2020 at 7:19 PM, Nunae said:

And here you go:

https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/46388/wizkids-reveals-wave-two-count-monster-packs-for-dungeons-dragons-nolzurs-marvelous-miniatures

• Like 6

Nice to see the Eidolon Possessed Sacred Statue is coming to Unpainted. Aftermarket prices were a bit high for that one.

Nice selection overall. November is going to be a busy mini month. Nice wave to tide us over to the next one.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, haldir said:

Nice to see the Eidolon Possessed Sacred Statue is coming to Unpainted. Aftermarket prices were a bit high for that one.

Nice selection overall. November is going to be a busy mini month. Nice wave to tide us over to the next one.

I'm really surprised they haven't put out an official Moloch Idol terrain piece at this point.

• Like 4