Unpainted Minis from Wizkids

Starting to see ebay listings with actual product pics, so they are officially out now. Just making their way to various outlets. I figured I'll give my FLGS a chance to put up figs, but I'm hoping they have a couple as they'd be very useful for my Saturday game.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So according to a post by someone official from Paizo on their forum, Wizkids is suffering from some severe shipping delays (hmmm sounds familiar?) & the next Unpainted wave is going to be pushed back, along with prepainted sets. I was relying on the Unpainted wave for a couple of RCon pregens & the Pathfinder Battles set for a goblin pyromancer for We be Goblins.

Now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna be using....

• Sad 1

I think this wave is the "reprint" of the first wave but there are a few gems in there. What a F(not so)LGS owner told me, Wave 1 from Wizkids is starting to go out of print, so they made this wave to replace that one. Starfinder joins the Unpainted line up as well.

https://www.phdgames.com/2021/02/22/wizkids-unpainted-minis-wave-15/

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, BlazingTornado said:

Good on them for remembering Warduke is left-handed this time around, and also not doing him like he was designed by Rob Liefeld (that old Hasbro miniature is so bad you guys)

Action Figure... not mini. They were bigger than gi Joe's, and little me would dream of the whole set (the toy store in ad ventures in baby sitting was closish and they had them there). I had a few,  but I don't remember which

• Like 1
6 hours ago, lexomatic said:

Action Figure... not mini. They were bigger than gi Joe's, and little me would dream of the whole set (the toy store in ad ventures in baby sitting was closish and they had them there). I had a few,  but I don't remember which

There was a Warduke mini in the WotC minis set "War Drums" that was right handed.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Clearman said:

I think they over-compensated, because everyone with swords seem to be left handed.

It makes sense with Elkhorn because his card art showed him left-handed too (no idea if his Battle-Matic figure sported a left-handed sword strike like Warduke did) but yeah it's odd that Strongheart is a southpaw now too.

Molliver probably shouldn't count because she'd be doing that dagger throw she's preparing for with her main hand while holding her sword in her left.

Disappointed Mandoom isn't getting a mini though. Not because he was a cool design or a worthwhile character concept, mind you, but because his name is ManDOOM.