Unpainted Minis from Wizkids

Beowulfthehunter

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

Grabbed the Frameworks Hag kit during Free RPG Day.  The plastic and details seem nice, but the fit and amount of actual options for the price they plan on charging at retail don't really match.

Also now that I'm trying to build it with no instructions, the spell effects are really difficult to figure out how to build.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

Also now that I'm trying to build it with no instructions, the spell effects are really difficult to figure out how to build.

I have the instructions.

https://wizkids.com/freerpg-day-2021/

There was a qr code in the box retailers got. They should have shown it to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

Thank you.  No, I'd say the retailers were not exactly on point for what they were doing with the giveaways where we went.

Yah when I got mine a week or so before Saturday, my flgs owner was here (holds up sheet of paper with QR code). At first it didn't go anywhere but like most freerpg product it finally showed up

At first I thought it was the cottage (or updated version) as I assembled that & had no problems, it was looking at the spell effect sprue that I remembered the page. 

I agree it's a nice piece but not worth the cost,  especially when you consider there are numerous & cheaper options already put there. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, haldir said:

Yah when I got mine a week or so before Saturday, my flgs owner was here (holds up sheet of paper with QR code). At first it didn't go anywhere but like most freerpg product it finally showed up

At first I thought it was the cottage (or updated version) as I assembled that & had no problems, it was looking at the spell effect sprue that I remembered the page. 

I agree it's a nice piece but not worth the cost,  especially when you consider there are numerous & cheaper options already put there. 

The cottage came with instructions in the bag, funny enough. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

Alright, even with instructions that spell effect cloud is still a nightmare for me.  Which is appropriate since it's a Night Hag.

• Haha 3