Sign in to follow this  
Beowulfthehunter

Unpainted Minis from Wizkids

The choices for the prepaint lines are always weird.  Tomb of Annihilation especially...we got one of the many guides, but no others.  All the skeleton variants, no Grung.

Even Reaper does the same thing sometimes, in my opinion.  The Pathfinder line has some of the most bizarre obscure NPCs getting miniatures but not main arc villains, stuff like that.

I will say I am glad for Miguel Zavala/DM Workshop and his dedication to making the majority of random NPCs from adventures.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

Even Reaper does the same thing sometimes, in my opinion.

Yeah they keep making Death Knights and calling them Wights but they never make a proper Wight. :poke:

45 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

I will say I am glad for Miguel Zavala/DM Workshop and his dedication to making the majority of random NPCs from adventures.

Yeah but if you don't have your own 3D printer you're a bit SOL.

12 hours ago, BlazingTornado said:

Yeah they keep making Death Knights and calling them Wights but they never make a proper Wight. :poke:

I used the barrow Wights at Rcon this year as Wights. It made for a interesting encounter. 

11 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

A real one!?!?!? *jumps and down*

You fool! You'll attract its attention! Might as well slather on the barbie sauce while you're at it!

*Hides*

The Auld Grump

• Haha 6

On 11/23/2018 at 12:59 PM, Sirithiliel said:

I got my Tyrannosaurus rex woo

Those things are terrible to house-break, the litter box takes up the whole garage!

• Haha 6

44 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

If the Rex has its way, you ride inside....

The Auld Grump

& depending on the Rex, you may come out animated  & undead!!! :blink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I got a bunch of stuff today (ordered over the weekend.

Witches den, navigator pack, cage and chains, executioner and block, entrails and  bone piles, assistant and torture cross, wizards room, work bench and tools, desk and chair.

Phew.

• Like 6

The furnishings and details (navigators set, workbench) have been excellent - I am definitely getting more of them. (The torture chamber and the cage are both high on the list.)

Sad thing - getting all the Terrain Crate furnishings have made me want more furnishings... Mantic is serving a WizKids advertising, and vice versa, in a vicious circle of wonderful terrain....

And I am filling a two layered pistol case with furniture already....

That's just the furniture - not the tents, walls, hedges, & etc. from Terrain Crate. My adventures are now well furnished - and on Saturday, in my Regency game, the PCs are raiding a bank... Fortunately, I have the desks.... ::):(I love love Julie - she decided to 'follow the money'. ::D:She has pretty much taken control of the Urban Party for the Regency Space game.)

If things go as planned, they will not need the furniture on the table - but I can already tell you that things won't go according to plan.... :devil:

They didn't know to hit the bank until the cemetery raid - but they did not get all the bad guys from the cemetery raid - so the folks at the bank know something is up....

And, after the bank raid, it is back to space - alternating months. ::):

Sadly, I do not have a vault door for the bank....

The Auld Grump - there are a lot of times I miss Molly (the Younger) - she was our combat wombat. (Jon is our battle badger.)

• Like 5