Sign in to follow this  
Pingo

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Part 1: All Quiet on the Martian Front Specter Armored Car

Oh that's awesome I would love one in 28mm

• Like 1

Nice! Ya know every time I see a purple vehicle, I'm reminded of the bright purple car my colorblind Dad bought with out my Mom's approval or opinion. He pulled up to the house pleased as punch with his BLUE car. He insisted to the day he passed, that dang car was blue. My sis and I thought it was hilarious, our Mom...not so much. That car was awful. It's a good memory of him. So not only does your awesome car look awesome, it made me smile extra wide for the memory.

• Like 8

Whoa but that is one sweet steampunk vehicle!  Purple definitely suits it and I like how you managed to grunge it up whilst painting in monochrome (I've no idea how that's done).  

• Like 1

I love it. Purple was exactly correct.

I want very badly for it to have a novelty horn, so anytime someone cuts the driver off, he can lay on the horn and the car will shout "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      This is Reaper's 14048, Fatima, Nefsokar Cleric.

Or rather it will be when you click on the links because she's super NSFW, front and back.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PAINTED FIGURE FATIMA, NEFSOKAR CLERIC.

There isn't a WIP thread because I couldn't figure out how to make one that would abide by the board rules. But questions or comments are appreciated.

The images are hosted on Instagram so you can post comments there too if you like.

• By ratsmitglied
      So I have a commission to print a bunch of 37mm Type 55 Chinese AA guns in 15mm scale. Most parts are in resin to get the requisite detail.

After 6 hours printing time we have all the gun barrels and most of the cruciform bases complete (unfortunately one failed), the gun mounts and remaining cruciform bases are currently on the printer.

I'll add photos of all the parts as they're completed (I won't be assembling them though as I don't trust the postal service!)

Questions welcome ;-)

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Pigsy, part of the Guild of Harmony faction from the game Twisted.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, I was originally a bit worried by all the little details and layers of clothing but it wasn't a problem.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Scarab Mummy, a minion for the Egyptian faction in the game Twisted, he's a mummy that's been redesigned to have a more pleasing beetle theme (which I guess technically makes him more of a Flesh Golem).

Had a lot of fun with this one, I'm still pretty bad at painting gems but I think I'm getting better.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Pingo
      Well, I've gone and done it. I got a YouTube channel and have started making a series of videos on matters of paint and painting.

Okay, I say "series of videos" all grandly, but at the moment it's one video and a planned syllabus. But I have more planned!

This is pretty much my first video ever. I was helped a great deal by my family members who have more experience in this.

The first video is a paint comparison, looking at one of the new Liquitex Acrylic Gouache paints (Quinacridone Magenta, PR122) and considering its suitability for miniatures painting.

Enjoy!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwonRqv0Xgk

• Who's Online   40 Members, 1 Anonymous, 279 Guests (See full list)