CAV SO - Terran Dingo

uncas

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice!  I just boiled 10 of those last night (with some Wolves and a couple of BSRs) I'll be starting on mine soontm

You glue the turret or leave it turnable?

I've left the turret turnable. I think I'm going to do that on all of my turreted tanks and vehicles. They seem like they stay together pretty well and being able to rotate it is just too cool. 

I like this scheme!  Have you given any thought to repeating the red anywhere else on the model? 

I thought about it, but I wanted to keep the heavy red use for my Rach units and make my Terrans mostly the light brown. 

Any particular spots you think really would benefit from more red?

I thought about it, but I wanted to keep the heavy red use for my Rach units and make my Terrans mostly the light brown.

Any particular spots you think really would benefit from more red?

Well tbh one or two other spots of red would be good to help your eye move along the tank. Because the red is so bold I go immediately to the barrel but then I stay there. I know you already painted the hatches but I think red hatches would help the eye travel. If you have a legion number you could write it in red on the back grey tread guards as well. But it's your tank, not mine!

• Like 1