Knight Models - Spider-Man

Wizard Lee

Hey folks, been a while.  Webhead here has been sitting on my shelf, because frankly...I knew it was going to be a challenge and put it off.  And work has been insanity in it's purest form.  Anyways, presented for your viewing pleasure, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.  In our next issue, the Green Goblin (or maybe Venom...haven't decided yet...)

post-7559-0-86409300-1458585241_thumb.jpg

post-7559-0-66177200-1458585244_thumb.jpg

• Like 19

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job, very cool!

I'd like to see better pics with it up against a neutral background. ::D:

Sorry, but my phone is the only camera I've got right now.  And I haven't invested in a neutral background. 

No need to invest!

Check out Massive Voodoo or Corvus' Miniatures blog and PRINT your own for free (well minus the cost of ink and a piece of paper). I also use my iPhone for all my pics, most phones nowadays have really good cameras.

ETA: Oh yeah, and check out Doug's Miniature Photography 101 for some very useful tips and advice on how to take really good pics of minis.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 2

Love the piece! Nice work on it as well! Where did you find it? 

I think I got it from Miniature Market but here is the manufacturers site. 

Eh... you'll want to remove that link, it's against commerce rules on the forum. Instead give enough information for someone to easily find it. 

Love the piece! Nice work on it as well! Where did you find it? 

I think I got it from Miniature Market but here is the manufacturers site. 

Eh... you'll want to remove that link, it's against commerce rules on the forum. Instead give enough information for someone to easily find it. 

My bad didn't know that wasn't allowed or wouldnt have asked.

• Like 1

My bad didn't know that wasn't allowed or wouldnt have asked.

Oh don't feel bad. It's not against the rules to give names, manufacturers, and any/all information to allow someone to search it out or even the website name, just no linking directly to another commerce related site.

Board Rules are found at the bottom right of each page, I've bolded the commerce one -

Board Rules
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

We reserve the right to change your avatar image or profile information without notification. This will generally only happen with questionable content or dynamic images (which have the potential to become questionable).

This board is not to be used to conduct job searches, sell your stuff, or conduct commerce in general without express permission from the forum administrator.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

The rules are subject to change without notice.

• Like 1