Sign in to follow this  
Citrine

Mason Thornwarden (Bones 77090)

Nothing special here, just a quick tabletop paintjob of Mason Thornwarden in Bones:

Edit: Ignore the giant pics here, if I delete them in this post they disappear from the other post :-p

Edited by Citrine
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Doug Sundseth
      Another Bones figure. I don't paint many non-humanoids, but I liked the way this guy turned out.

• By Nadyanilo
      He's about a year old now, but hey, I have to start with something here! Happily accepting critique (especially on photographing the finished work!)

Happy Painting, y'all!

• By TripleH
      Looking for suggestion on which of the Bones dragons would be a decent match for the Pathfinder Cloud Dragon for use in the next book of the Giantslayer campaign that I'm currently running. I have maybe a month or two before they encounter this bad beast.  He is considered an Adult dragon, size: Huge.

• By Loim
      Finished this guy off with a simple base.

• By Maledrakh
      The chibi smallworld minis are all based on existing normal minis in the Reaper lines. I recognized five of them from the minis I have from earlier Bones kickstarters, but not Arnise the female barbarian elf that I painted the other day.
      The reason being that the original was included in the Bones 4 core set. An older metal mini being redone into Bones material it seems.

So I painted her in a similar scheme.

The metal version is called Arnise, Elven Sergeant from the Warlord line, and represents the Sergeant of Almirithil's frenzied half-elven berserkers in the Warlord lore.

Why hello there, you remind me of someone I once knew...

B4Core #95 Arnise, Elven Barbarian 
      from the Female Fighters subset in the Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Werner Klocke
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      30mm base
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 321 Guests (See full list)