Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

Village Rioter (Bones)(77140)

I was shocked when I saw he didn't have a snow base!  I thought for sure he'd be a thug in a Frostgrave warband  :=)

Nice job on him.  Did you do a bit of OSL for the torch, or is his left shoulder just reflecting an actual light source?

• Like 2

Thanks, all, for the comments!

I was shocked when I saw he didn't have a snow base!  I thought for sure he'd be a thug in a Frostgrave warband  :=)

Nice job on him.  Did you do a bit of OSL for the torch, or is his left shoulder just reflecting an actual light source?

Yes, surprise!, I don't do all my bases with snow. :) I thought this fellow just looked a little too much like a civilian rather than a fighter. No, no OSL on him, that's just a reflection of one of the lights used to illuminate him.

OK. Well, the good news is, great mini!

Bad news is, you inspired me to order $140 in villagers today.

That's 20 more I can pile on the 20 piles.

• Like 3

I was shocked when I saw he didn't have a snow base! I thought for sure he'd be a thug in a Frostgrave warband :=)

Nice job on him. Did you do a bit of OSL for the torch, or is his left shoulder just reflecting an actual light source?

I've actually been converting some townsfolk a bit to use them as thugs. ::D:

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this