• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Garbosch
      Hi everyone.

I'm new here at the Reaper Forum. And as a good debut i will post nothing from Reaper But this is a WiP Thread and so i will start with this.
      I want to paint the whole fellowship of the ring. The whole box is easily  to get from GW. But the collectors base, that i bought from the mighty bay, is out off print and not so easily to get.
      All this stuff want to see paint in the forseeable future because this will be a present for a good friend of mine for his birthday.

And so it begans:

• By Garbosch
      This is a thread about the fellowship of the ring. First is Aragorn.

On and on the whole group will come in this thread.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Dr. Helen Matronic, the Field Medic for my Starstrider team of space adventurers.
      She's trying to escape her demons (both literal and metaphorical) by exploring the furthest reaches of the galaxy.

Overall I'm fairly pleased with how she turned out, even if she is a little rough in places (her tunic trim was a bit of a nightmare to paint).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/656177818/goblins-ii?ref=discovery_category_newest

EOE Orbis Presents a Harlequin Miniatures Production     
      A snippet from The History Of Ozwack Dwarfkiller  Please help us Launch our 4th Kickstarter - Perfect Goblins by Masters in the craft of Figure Design: Kev Adams and Kev White. The detail and animation in these miniatures are truly astounding.
      Goblins II is a wide selection of beautifully sculpted very characterful Fantasy Characters. Suitable for Role-Players, Painters, Collectors, and anyone that enjoys classic Miniatures. Miniatures are cast in fine pewter and supplied unpainted. They are being remoulded to cast in lead-free pewter by the skillful (ish) hands of John Olsen and his crew of slightly abused staff.
      Curly's Goblin Skirmishers Oh, What a Nightling! Lesser is More!  
    • By SilenzZzz
      Good day, i have been painting for a little while, but recently i have tried to push myself further... this is my second mini to do for LGS painting contest (i won the first one they did) .... have about a week left to finish him. so i am planning a little more highlights and more work on the weapons....

if it wasn't for a local friend i would still be painting in blocked colors and calling it done, but he keeps pushing me to try more hah! 

i am open for input and criticism on him... :)

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 97 Guests (See full list)