Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Coldfire

Kyrus The Somber from Rackham

Two great minis with great paint jobs! 

Dang these are OOP.  That's too bad, I really like their stuff.

Edited by JDizzO

Two great minis with great paint jobs! 

Dang these are OOP.  That's too bad, I really like their stuff.

Still available from Cadwallon, as far as I can tell.

@Doug  Thank you!  Man I could spend a lot of money on that site.  I really want their elementals, I think they would work great in Princes of the Apocalypse.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Samedi
      I started this little guy some years ago, but then I got stuck and he just set on my shelf of shame and stared at me (I had already painted the eyes).
      Now I finally finished him, so it's a collaboration of Younger Samedi and Not-So-Young-Anymore-Samedi. Funny thing is, I have no idea what colours Young Samedi used, I just remember mixing some greens and browns together for the skin. And of course my all-time favourite metallic: The copper of the old Reaper Pro Paint series.

Young Samedi was a keyboard player, that's why he liked this mini so much - I mean, how many minis of keyboard players are there?
      Not-So-Young-Anymore-Samedi plays keyboard only very sporadically. But at least he finishes his painting projects now and then... 

So enjoy, C&C very welcome, as always!

• By Mutilatedlips
      Quite large, painted this for my Dad's birthday. He loves to collect hand painted knights, soldiers and such. So I think he will really like it. I could do more with the base, but the birthday is today and no time left. It took me about a month to paint and put together. I kind of like it the way it is, maybe it showcases the rock and the figure better if it is not so busy with other stuff.

The Shield was the hardest part. I am not so great at freehand and then deciding to muck it up with blood and dirt was a really tough decision. I read in quite a few places that the Pegasus was a popular figure found in Roman art (seen in pottery, mosaics and such.) Hopefully I am not too far off the mark historically, but my dad is more into the overall look than historical accuracy.

3inches 1/24 scale - hope you enjoy

• By 72moonglum
      Hi guys,
      so finished this one a few days ago and he's been sent to his final home, a commission figure I was asked to do.  The figure itself is pretty neat, I'd never painted any Rackham figures before so it was something fun and different.  I think I can see a bit the joy of commissions for other people because you never know what you are going to receive. Anyhow, here he is, hope you enjoy him!

• By odinsgrandson
      At this point, I've done enough Arena Rex that I should probably just dedicate a single thread to collecting them.  So here we go.

• By lazarp
      So I'm still experimenting with glow effects, but I'm pretty happy with this one 
      Painted her to be used as a sorcerer in my 9th age army

• Who's Online   13 Members, 3 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)