• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the wings!!

She's gorgeous!

Thanks, X! I'm delighted you like her.

I am very pleasantly surprised by how well the wings have been received...God that feels good! 

The colors on the base (including the fungi) really bring this to life.  All of your stuff just rocks.

Thanks, BLZeebub! I really am happy you feel that way about my stuff & especially about the colors...I don't think I could do subdued if I tried.

where is the second faerie from? 

She's a Kinzer & Co. Fairy Meat Miniature like the first one. As far as I can tell they are out of production. I have a couple of less threatening ones that I haven't based yet.

My god your brilliant

That was a very nice thing to say, Limey..I appreciate the morale boost.

• Like 1

The second & , by comparison, saner of the two Psycho Faeries .....

...another step closer to the Nut House.

Between the title and these notes, I felt like I was at a family reunion? Lol :;):

Love how the mushroom looks irritated she is touching him. Another winner from you!

• Like 2

The second & , by comparison, saner of the two Psycho Faeries .....

...another step closer to the Nut House.

Between the title and these notes, I felt like I was at a family reunion? Lol :;):

Love how the mushroom looks irritated she is touching him. Another winner from you!

Thanks, KruleBear! Looking at the Mushroom's nose gives the impression he might just have a bit of a hangover; then there's this ditsy Faerie stomping on his head...just the thing to put a Guy out of sorts.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 2

where is the second faerie from? 

She's a Kinzer & Co. Fairy Meat Miniature like the first one. As far as I can tell they are out of production. I have a couple of less threatening ones that I haven't based yet.

I thought she looked familiar!

I played a demo game of Fairy meat at a convention.  I fondly remember RPing my character a little over the top for a skirmish game.  

yelling "I am the Fairy Queen"  and seizing a bloody hunk of another fairy and trying to get to the tallest piece of scenery on the board, then getting shot by every other wand wielding fairy still alive.  went down in a rainbow blaze of glory. 

I never saw the first one,she is delightfully demented looking. 

• Like 3

I thought she looked familiar!

I played a demo game of Fairy meat at a convention.  I fondly remember RPing my character a little over the top for a skirmish game.  

yelling "I am the Fairy Queen"  and seizing a bloody hunk of another fairy and trying to get to the tallest piece of scenery on the board, then getting shot by every other wand wielding fairy still alive.  went down in a rainbow blaze of glory. 

I never saw the first one,she is delightfully demented looking.

I does sound like an enjoyable if strange sort of game...like Paranoia. I'm glad you had a chance to try it.

AND thanks for the kind comments...glad you like them!

So lovely. I'm a fae fan, so I'm sitting here mentally screaming "More! More!"

Thanks, Aryanun...I have a fondness for the Faerie Folk also. The warm reception these have received is drawing me into doing the other Kinzer pieces

She absolutely works with that mushroom you've put her on.  I also like the little skull you've put at the base of the shroom.  The remains of one of her victims?

I also like how you're painting these with the flower and leaves you sculpted.  You is simply a genius!

Thanks for the kind reply, my dear Anne! I am delighted you like the stuff.

The skull could be the remains of lunch for the Mushroom as well...maybe a tete a tete lunckeon with the Faerie...that's a disturbing idea.

I can't take all the credit for the leaves. The leaves are plastic floral pieces from Michael's & the cloth flowers come from a different plant. I wire the two together to make them poseable...the wire is supposed to look like tendrils or such. I did, however, paint them & the faces are mine as well.