The mitso-ta ashigaru afv (pics!)

CripDyke

Direct to you from my computer screen, it's the Mitso-Ta Ashigaru Wheeled Armored Fighting Vehicle.

Armament consists of a single concealed Direct Fire Missile launcher.

What else would you expect from the fine folks that brought you the Regent?

ashigaru1.jpg

ashigaru2.jpg

ashigaru3.jpg

ashigaru4.jpg

ashigaru5.jpg

Best,

John Bear Ross

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the superhero game is 25mm, but the truck & missles would only apear to be about half the size you're talking about & in a superhero game, you really could have someone invent a mobile launch platform that small. Plus, I could always tell my players, 'it's actually a bit bigger, but it looks just like this...'

John..... I have a reqest...

BADGER!!!!

That's one hot little APC. At Origins, the BAdgers were dropping off their loads of infantry and screaming off FORWARDS to get into the thick of the fighting.

Very suitable for the Rach, methinks :o)

I haven't seen the others, but we definately need a tank in 1/60th scale to kill the Bigtator until you make the RHino :o)

*Drools profusely at the rhought of Badgers, Fenri and Rhinos in 1/60th scale glory*

No, the superhero game is 25mm, but the truck & missles would only apear to be about half the size you're talking about & in a superhero game, you really could have someone invent a mobile launch platform that small. Plus, I could always tell my players, 'it's actually a bit bigger, but it looks just like this...'

Plus, I could always tell my players, 'it's actually a bit bigger, but it looks just like this...'

Cool.

Frank,

Alright, I'll add the Badger to the list...

Frosch,

You know those Sun Dragon Breeders...they'll fit anywhere :cool:

Actually, there's ample room underneath the missile compartment for a breeder.

Best,

John Bear

Have you voted yet on the Mil-Net miniatures forum?

Here's the link to the topic...

http://www.mil-net.net/commstation/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=935

I'm gunning for the Rhino...but the Scorpion appears to be winning at this point, with the remainder of the votes split between the Gladiator II and Rhino.  

We're going to have to unite in the face of the Scorpion menace!  It's not hard to change your vote!  Push Edit!

RHINO!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Best,

John Bear Ross

Hey Reb, what are we.. a voting block or something? :o)

I actuallylike the Scorpion, but I'd much rather have the Rhino than anything aside from the Ogre.

Although, when John does finally do the Scorpion in resin, we'll finally get to figure out what it really looks like.