• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ced1106
      No painting... all magnets... 3x3 tiles. Creators have a few manufacturing KS under their belt, although magnetic tiles seem to be a new thing.
      Prices include shipping to most areas. 

Anyway, watch the videos. The houses look a little clunky, but take a look at that tower in the last seconds of the intro video.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mythroll/magnetiles-quick-build-terrain-system-mythroll-armory?ref=user_menu

• By PhantomAsh
      Here's a kickstarter that I thought looked particularly cool - they're flat-based tiles with magnets that can be reconfigured anyway you want. The video in particular looks pretty cool. Already completely funded. Prices are a bit high and ultimately the system's not for me, but I thought perhaps some others might be interested. :)

Mythroll Armory's Magnetiles | Quick & Easy Dungeon Terrain
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rpgtiles/the-adventurers-rpg-tiles-caves?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      The Adventurer's RPG Tiles are beautiful, modular unique double sided terrain tiles fit for a variety of tabletop games, from role playing games to war games to board games.
      DETAILS BELOW ONE PLAIN and ONE ADVENTURE SIDE with all the bells and whistles!  PLAY  Not just pretty colors and lovely artwork, The Adventurer's RPG Tiles are here to add spice onto your table, to spark new ideas and to help inspire deeper game play within beginner DMs to experienced world builders. 
      Why buy board games just for their terrain and minis? Save some moolah and grab the sweet terrain here! 

GRIDLESS is great if you're looking to resize the tiles whether for digital usage or printed.  
    • By Dilvish the Deliverer
      So I've been printing the Fat Dragon Games dungeon tile that I received back durimg one of the Bones KSs.  Finally got to paimting them all. 

Figured that I should start a topic to record what I end up doimg with them.  Here is the second batch that I painted drying.  I primed them with my air brush and black Stylnrez, followed by succesibe layers of medium and light gray craft paints.  I used a 1 inch trim brush for tje drybrushing.

• By PhantomAquarist
      I was having some fun playing with green stuff and decided to revamp the base of this Goroloth. I scupted corals, tube sponge, starfish, and a deadly blue-ringed octopus! There's some pictures of the sculpts before trimming and painting also. :D

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)