• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! I love this model so much! I also love Olfo (Andrea). They both have that sneaky creepy vibe. Those are both on my "Mini Bucket List"!

Oh gosh, this is going to look so good!

Yep, me too. He's great and I was very happy with how my sculpting of the tree came out, I'll add some piles of skulls on the ground in the dirt near the trees roots and have it bloody and gory, it'll give it a very creepy and icky vibe of what is to befall this poor dwarven adventurer.

I'll have to look up Olfo, it's not ringing a bell right now, I'm sure I've seen it tho.

ETA: Ahh! yep, I've seen Olfo "fast feet" before, in many of the same situations that poor "random encounter" dwarf gets himself into haha!

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 3

OMG! I love this model so much! I also love Olfo (Andrea). They both have that sneaky creepy vibe. Those are both on my "Mini Bucket List"!

Yep, me too. He's great and I was very happy with how my sculpting of the tree came out, I'll add some piles of skulls on the ground in the dirt near the trees roots and have it bloody and gory, it'll give it a very creepy and icky vibe of what is to befall this poor dwarven adventurer.

I'll have to look up Olfo, it's not ringing a bell right now, I'm sure I've seen it tho.

ETA: Ahh! yep, I've seen Olfo "fast feet" before, in many of the same situations that poor "random encounter" dwarf gets himself into haha!

I have never seen them together though. Hmmm....might have to see if they are the same scale and paint them up together if/when I get them! Have them each backing around a tree away from scary noise not knowing the other is there. Bump into each other and scare themselves silly! Ha!

• Like 3

I have never seen them together though. Hmmm....might have to see if they are the same scale and paint them up together if/when I get them! Have them each backing around a tree away from scary noise not knowing the other is there. Bump into each other and scare themselves silly! Ha!

They ARE both 54mm scale, so they'd work together very nicely! I could see (as you look at the piece) having RE to the left and Olfo to the right coming around a corner.

• Like 3

They ARE both 54mm scale, so they'd work together very nicely! I could see (as you look at the piece) having RE to the left and Olfo to the right coming around a corner.

Yes, I HAD to go and look and saw that they are the same scale. How fun! Ugh, something else to add to my list! Haha!

For now I will just live vicariously through your WIP!

• Like 1

That is a freaky-deaky tree Uber... I'm not sure if I likes it or not (as in want to be in the same room with it LOL!) but I can't wait to see what you do with it! Looks to be EPIC!  :grr:

• Like 2

What kind of tree is it?

Possibly a "Face Palm"? ::P:

Looks Cool!

Now that you said the plan with 2 dwarves, you need to order the other and have a diorama instead of a vignette!

You could call it something like "Bumping Into..."

George

Herb Tea while in a scented bath?

• Like 6