Totally unofficial Replacement paint labels

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, with the file, anyone could personalize it however they might want to.  I'm building a custom list to cover my duplicate bottles.  All I have to do is cut and paste and print and life is good.

Let's not get in to the "You haven't done us a big enough favor" mode.

Edited by Highlander

Actually, with the file, anyone could personalize it however they might want to.  I'm building a custom list to cover my duplicate bottles.  All I have to do is cut and paste and print and life is good.

Let's not get in to the "You haven't done us a big enough favor" mode.

That's a good point. I still live under the "I can't edit PDFs" but I know how to. Brain fart.

I am going to paint a swatch on them.. i don't find any print out or picture of just the color to be a really accurate representation

Ya it's an OCD thing of mine. No worries. I appreciate the labels I really do. Thanks SJ.

Spent all afternoon printing labels and putting them on bottles.  Found three bottles with original labels so faded I have no idea what they are.  Gonna be some trial and error going on.

The whole exercise was great.  I was surprised by how many duplicates I have; I apparently fell in love with Old West Rose several times -- four bottles worth.  Have lots of twosomes.  The exercise made me do an inventory.  The labels still on the label sheets show me what colors I don't have...quite a few.  Which resulted in Reaper making some money from two orders I put last night.  And I rediscovered samples I have.  And the special, one-time colors. 

I felt like the miser sitting up by lantern light, running  his hands through his gold.  But I have lots more colors than just gold.

• Like 6

Spent all afternoon printing labels and putting them on bottles.  Found three bottles with original labels so faded I have no idea what they are.  Gonna be some trial and error going on.

The whole exercise was great.  I was surprised by how many duplicates I have; I apparently fell in love with Old West Rose several times -- four bottles worth.  Have lots of twosomes.  The exercise made me do an inventory.  The labels still on the label sheets show me what colors I don't have...quite a few.  Which resulted in Reaper making some money from two orders I put last night.  And I rediscovered samples I have.  And the special, one-time colors. 

I felt like the miser sitting up by lantern light, running  his hands through his gold.  But I have lots more colors than just gold.

I know when I did my inventory I found many duplicates.  I know I got 2 of the special edition colors when I could.  But was surprised how many others were duplicated.  Now I keep all my duplicates in storage in a cool, dark, and dry area.  And I have my spread sheet so that in the future I know what to not get!

• Like 2