Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Totally unofficial Replacement paint labels

I believe that your list transposes the numbers for 9410 (Dragon Green) and 9412 (Ancient Oak).  The list indicates that Dragon Green is 9142 and Ancient Oak is 9410 -- I think it is the other way round.

Right?

P.S.   I also came across a MSP LE, 9699,  Retro Red Steel.  Think it was in a ReaperCon bag this year.

Edited by Highlander
Add info.

.csv is "Comma Separated Values".

38 minutes ago, Highlander said:

How does one convert a .csv file to a .pdf file in a label format?

That's kind of a long question.

I would probably use a spreadsheet to import and lay out the information, since .csv is a format that spreadsheet programs understand. From there, you could export to .pdf, but if you're printing yourself, there,s not much value to that conversion. So lay out the cells so they're the right size to match the labels on your label sheet (or just print on paper and tape the labels onto the bottles, which is what I did when moving my P3 metallics into dropper bottles).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

That's kind of a long question.

Long question indeed.

For me, I'd probably go old school and to a mail merge.  I used to be pretty proficient doing mail merge in MS Word/Excel, but I've since moved to Google Docs/Sheets.  YMMV.

• Like 2