Siri could use thoughts/prayers

Sirithiliel

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Results came back, the cancer has not spread out of the original area, surgery is scheduled for the 17th of November. the doctors estimate a 30-50% survival rating, but qualifying for the surgery was the best possible outcome, risky or not. Better than letting the cancer take its course

My dad just had surgery to remove cancer from his lip yesterday and also had some skin grafted from his cheek, will have his followup on November 17th as well, so let's hope for the best for the both of them.

• Like 3

I am glad to hear that. Are they considering repeating chemo, and/or radiation?

I am wishing all the best for your father in law.

No, chemo and radiation are not an option anymore. After his last round of them, the cancer returned in three weeks. We were told that it isn't going to do anything but put him through pain and reduce the cancer while it is going, and it will return full force the moment we stop

Results came back, the cancer has not spread out of the original area, surgery is scheduled for the 17th of November. the doctors estimate a 30-50% survival rating, but qualifying for the surgery was the best possible outcome, risky or not. Better than letting the cancer take its course

I do hope it will work.

Very tense situation.

*** Sends good vibes***

My dad just had surgery to remove cancer from his lip yesterday and also had some skin grafted from his cheek, will have his followup on November 17th as well, so let's hope for the best for the both of them.

Good vibes to you and your dad too!

• Like 1