Sign in to follow this  
pinkymadigan

My Other Kings of War stuff (non-undead or non-multi-based)

Continuing my dump of recent photos related to Kings of War, here's stuff that didn't really go into yesterdays thread (undead multi-bases). Let's start with some undead that aren't multibased. I used the B2 Barrow Wardens as Wights:

IMG_20160402_135410.jpg

A bit plain, but they are getting the job done until the new official larger models come out.

No good KoW Undead army is complete without a Cursed Pharoah with Wings of Honeymaze, so here's mine:

IMG_20160402_141749.jpg

IMG_20160402_141706.jpg

As for non-Undead, I occasionally paint some orcs as my usual opponents don't paint, and I like to have forces with paint on them opposing me sometimes:

IMG_20160402_140712.jpg

Dead elf laying near the leader:

IMG_20160402_140758.jpg

I'm now working in Ratkin jobs occasionally, too. I intend to run them as a second army. The Skaven were my first love in WHFBv4.

Vermintide:

IMG_20160402_142312.jpg

IMG_20160402_142428.jpg

Multibasing regiments of 2 large infantry is weird. So I included some filler for my Brutes:

IMG_20160402_142055.jpg

IMG_20160402_142128.jpg

"Death Engine". Pretty happy with this compared to the memory of my original one, which turned out very grey and dusty looking:

IMG_20160402_140820.jpgIMG_20160402_140857.jpg

And, apparently a "must-take" unit for Ratkin players, the Daemonspawn/Verminlord. Again, this turned out a lot better than the slightly orange one I remember having painted 20 some odd years ago:

IMG_20160402_135837.jpg

IMG_20160402_140000.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• Like 20

All your SPLENDID Miniature Warriors are BEAUTIFULLY painted & based pieces. Although it has been long years since I last played a table top game, I still love seeing gaming creations, especially ones done to your high standard. OUTSTANDING WORK!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pinkymadigan
      https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/11/15/old-world-new-warhammer/

I don't particularly care myself, I've been playing Kings of War since right before 2nd edition and intend to stick with Mantic, but I find it fascinating that they think people who already scrapped their square bases are willing to return to a system run by the very company that asked them to rebase in the first place.
    • By odinsgrandson
      Orks are terrific, aren’t they? While the aesthetics and logic behind most 40k factions tries to toe the line between Full Blanche and minimally plausible weapons of war, the Space Orks just embrace the most absurd logic (a red paint job actually makes it go faster).
      This conversion was created by my client- and I really love it. Orks looting vehicles from Imperial factions is always great, but there’s something especially amazing about looting the claw of a titan and turning it into a tank.
      For the paint job, the titan claw is meant to look like the Orks painted over the original Titan’s color scheme. To this end, some of the scratches in the red show blue and imperial insignias and patterns underneath.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting a pair of Deep Gnome heroes (I'm calling them Harold and Alice) from Reaper.

I got these to see what the Bones Black material was like on smaller minis (I was quite impressed), and while some parts could've gone better (One day I'll learn how to highlight dark blue) they were a lot of fun to paint up.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Slimux (A Demon Gardener) and Mulch (His loyal Plough Snail), characters from the Nurgle Demon faction for the Warhammer games by Games Workshop.

Glad to get this one finished at last, it's been sitting at around 80% done for about a year.
      I'm really happy with how Mulch turned out, less so with Slimux, I think I just used too many similar colours on him (and yellow eyes wasn't a great idea either).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By HonorableLordKentaur
      just wishing to put this out there, but what are the chances of warlord coming back, hopefully with the success of bones reaper can really hammer our full fledged army boxes. i only ask this as warlord was my very FIRST miniatures game and heck it was the first miniatures i ever bought and wish to see it again even if its just bones army sets or something. maybe even a third edition possibly. 

i mean am i alone in wanting warlord back? 
  • Who's Online   36 Members, 2 Anonymous, 190 Guests (See full list)