Sign in to follow this  
72moonglum

Ral Partha Dwarves with spear and crossbow

Those look cool, but I'm waiting for Wave 2 of the Lesser and Greater Troglodytes.

Which I want two weeks ago. Two weeks ago so that I could have ordered them and have them in my home, right now.

Patience is a virtue, Brother Jim, soon they will be coming. It looks like they are getting some new sculpts set up before they begin.

Wait, what!!!???!?!?? OK....OK...calm down.....are you suggesting there will be new Troglodytes???

AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhHHHHhhHHHHhHAAAAaaaaaHHHHHHH !!!!!!           aAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHhhHhhHhhhhahhh!!!!!

NEW Troglodytes !!!!!!!!!

Is that what you are trying to tell me........or.........did I misunderstand you??

Thanks.

The flyer they sent me in my orders shows 4 of the 6 original Greater Troglodyte sculpts and 4 more of the 9 original Lesser Troglodyte sculpts (3 are currently available...I have 3 of each.....so far.).

Hi Brother Jim, I don't know about "new" troglodytes, but they are releasing some new figures. Here's a dwarf rider they showed on Facebook and there's a Julie Guthrie vampire queen as well. I just need to find the photo.

post-1758-0-89043000-1460032193.jpeg

• Like 2

Ah, then I possibly, maybe misunderstood you and got all over excited thinking they were putting out completely new Troglodyte sculpts instead of new dwarves and undead.

Sorry Brother Jim, didn't to deceive you or bring you down. Here's though the other green they've released for preview, a beautiful Julie Guthrie Vampire Queen.post-1758-0-56912500-1460045876.jpeg

Edited by 72moonglum
  • Like 3

Thanks Rob, finished up two more last night, waiting for them to cure and over the weekend I'll get them on bases too. The next two are the dwarf in the furs and hat swinging and axe and another axe wielder, but the other one is in a chain mail coat and kind of skinny.

Edited by 72moonglum

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this