Jump to content

Archangelrey

Paint Track Apps?

Recommended Posts

I am interested in this too. It looks like I may be getting an iPhone soonish. I really like the Courageous Octopus app but if/ when I get the new phone I will no longer have an Android device.  Does it run on Windows 10? I will still have one of those after I get a new phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flit said:

I am interested in this too. It looks like I may be getting an iPhone soonish. I really like the Courageous Octopus app but if/ when I get the new phone I will no longer have an Android device.  Does it run on Windows 10? I will still have one of those after I get a new phone.

 

I use it on my wife's phone and on my laptop with an emulator program called Nox. Can't scan labels with the laptop but other than that it works.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2018 at 10:13 PM, Cranky Dog said:

Updated, and I scanned all the new paints I got at ReaperCon! ::D:

 

For @CourageousOctopus, some minor adjustments needed :

  • Reaper paint 09464 Cursed Gold is not shown as being a metallic paint.
  • Reaper paint 09465 Skeleton Key is not shown as being a metallic paint.

 

21 hours ago, CourageousOctopus said:

Well, for you Android folks we just pushed a big paint update out that is live now. This includes correcting the metallic status of those two bones bottles. We've got over 8000 bottles now, yikes!

Hooray, I helped!

 

I'm putting this in my resume: Software development contributor.

 

It sounds so much better than: Nagging nitpicker. :poke:

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, CourageousOctopus said:

Well, for you Android folks we just pushed a big paint update out that is live now. This includes correcting the metallic status of those two bones bottles. We've got over 8000 bottles now, yikes!

 

MSP Bones line is still missing in the filters (09401 - 09454), only ones showing up are the 2 new Dungeon sets. Also 09683: Morning After Blues is part of the MSP Bones line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, IgwanaRob said:

 

MSP Bones line is still missing in the filters (09401 - 09454), only ones showing up are the 2 new Dungeon sets. Also 09683: Morning After Blues is part of the MSP Bones line.

 

They are listed as both currently on the website. Maybe someone can clarify for us which way it is supposed to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, CourageousOctopus said:

 

They are listed as both currently on the website. Maybe someone can clarify for us which way it is supposed to be.

Currently, all of the 094xx are bones, all 096xx are special colors, Morning after Blues is a special bones color...

also, all the 29XXX are HD but they are now discontinued... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, CitizenCane said:

Currently, all of the 094xx are bones, all 096xx are special colors, Morning after Blues is a special bones color...

also, all the 29XXX are HD but they are now discontinued... 

 

Any idea if any of the barcodes have changed with the relabeling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of the special colors have a secondary label to help clarify which paint line formula is used. So morning afternoon blues is formulated like the rest of the bones line and should paint similarly. One or two of the special colors are labeled HD from that line. The rest of the special colors are the standard MSP formula. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is iModelKit for iOS which tracks paints and other things.  Allows you to create projects, paint mixes, track inventory of paints, etc.

I am not affiliated with it.  I just use it for my plastic model projects and thought I might try getting back to painting miniatures and use it for the same.

And it is being supported even though there has not been an app update in a year.  The paint info is not part of the app, but data files that get updated.

Edited by ladystorm
Removed link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, CourageousOctopus said:

Anyone want to DM me a paint swatch of the new Snow Drift White? Working on a new update.

You are sitting quietly at a table in the Red Ram Inn, when a man with a long white board and white robes walks up to you and levels his staff and shouts "Wingwhamboom". You are now a piece of paper with white paint on it..... By the way there is NO save B's this spell.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An idea, maybe this has been mentioned before but I didn't see anything. I think it'd be nice to have a button on each of the paints to open in color tools more quickly. If that makes sense.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×