Jump to content

Archangelrey

Paint Track Apps?

Recommended Posts

On 1/29/2019 at 3:12 PM, IgwanaRob said:

Core line: SKU range is from 09000 - 09399

Bones line: SKUs start at 09400

Special edition paints: SKUs start at 09600 

HD line: SKU range is from  29800 - 29854

 

There are licensed lines as well, but they're marketed by the people that licensed them.

 

I will make this change but I also have a series of bottles with 61XXX numbers. Are they Core as well? Oh, and 73XXX which also seem to be HD.

Edited by CourageousOctopus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, CourageousOctopus said:

 

I will make this change but I also have a series of bottles with 61XXX numbers. Are they Core as well? Oh, and 73XXX which also seem to be HD.

Those would be from the discontinued Dream Pod 9 : Heavy Gear Blitz line of paint.

hgb-paintset-front.jpg?itok=FmoD8WA-&sli

HGB_Swatches.jpg?itok=ilJN267u&slideshow

 

It was a lovely set that included exclusive paints, and a few well known ones (Pure Black, Pure White, Black Wash, Brown Wash).

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CourageousOctopus said:

 

I will make this change but I also have a series of bottles with 61XXX numbers. Are they Core as well? Oh, and 73XXX which also seem to be HD. 

 

Those are the two licensed lines of paint. This list has all the licensed HGB paints listed, and notes which are HD, but if you want to add these under Reaper I'd suggest just adding them all in their own HGB filter category (at least the 6XXXX SKUs, as they are discontinued and not actually part of the regular lines). The 7XXXX series is the other licensed set for CAV - again, probably best listed under a separate CAV filter category as they are not sold under the regular paint lines.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 1:00 PM, IgwanaRob said:

 

Those are the two licensed lines of paint. This list has all the licensed HGB paints listed, and notes which are HD, but if you want to add these under Reaper I'd suggest just adding them all in their own HGB filter category (at least the 6XXXX SKUs, as they are discontinued and not actually part of the regular lines). The 7XXXX series is the other licensed set for CAV - again, probably best listed under a separate CAV filter category as they are not sold under the regular paint lines.

 

OK, I have followed the pattern for the bottle numbers and tagged the CAV and HGB as suggested. It will be in the next update once I complete the backup rework to move off Google Drive (since they're deprecating that :S).

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@CourageousOctopus - any chance Pokorny paints are on the list to be added soon? I have all my other paints in the app and would love to have everything entered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Talae said:

@CourageousOctopus - any chance Pokorny paints are on the list to be added soon? I have all my other paints in the app and would love to have everything entered.

 

Probably not since I don't think I've heard any other requests for it. That being said we have the process down pretty well now for generating bottle data so if we can get our hands on it and the company is cool with it it's pretty easy.

 

After this Android release most of our efforts will be on the iOS side for a while though we will keep updating the DB as we go.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, CourageousOctopus said:

 

Probably not since I don't think I've heard any other requests for it. That being said we have the process down pretty well now for generating bottle data so if we can get our hands on it and the company is cool with it it's pretty easy.

 

After this Android release most of our efforts will be on the iOS side for a while though we will keep updating the DB as we go.

Hmm. That is too bad I would think there is a large quantity of people using the Dwarven Forge Pokorny paints for terrain and/or minis.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, CourageousOctopus said:

After this Android release most of our efforts will be on the iOS side for a while though we will keep updating the DB as we go. 

 

Squee!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 2:13 PM, Talae said:

Hmm. That is too bad I would think there is a large quantity of people using the Dwarven Forge Pokorny paints for terrain and/or minis.

 

I'll try to reach out to them. I thought I had and they hadn't responded but I could be wrong.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CourageousOctopus said:
On 2/17/2019 at 1:13 PM, Talae said:

Hmm. That is too bad I would think there is a large quantity of people using the Dwarven Forge Pokorny paints for terrain and/or minis.

 

I'll try to reach out to them. I thought I had and they hadn't responded but I could be wrong.

Sweet. I just reached out to Stefan directly and pointed him to your post. Hopefully you guys can get in touch with each other.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Talae said:

Sweet. I just reached out to Stefan directly and pointed him to your post. Hopefully you guys can get in touch with each other.

 

I sent them an email. Cross your fingers!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

v25 is live now with all the Reaper bottle tweaks.

 

Note that we had to move off Google Drive backups because Google is dropping support (ugh), so please back up to the new system as soon as possible.

 

As always, let us know if something is goofed up.

 

(And Dwarven Forge did not respond, sorry @Talae)

Edited by CourageousOctopus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 1/20/2019 at 4:30 PM, Flit said:

I ...  have an iPhone so I am waiting for the iOS version even more now.

This ^

 

On 2/16/2019 at 6:40 PM, CourageousOctopus said:

After this Android release most of our efforts will be on the iOS side for a while though we will keep updating the DB as we go.

Will you need beta testers?   Feel free to Send a PM as soon as there is something to download. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×