Archangelrey

Paint Track Apps?

18 minutes ago, TGP said:

This ^

Will you need beta testers?   Feel free to Send a PM as soon as there is something to download. 

Same boat here. Ended up purchasing a copy of PR for my old N4 and that's all I use it for. It's a great app and there is nothing on iOS that come close. So yeah, hurry up with the iOS version please! :D

• Like 1

On 2/4/2019 at 11:21 AM, CourageousOctopus said:

From the box logo it looks like is says only 8 of them are HD. Any idea which 8 are HD?

According to a pic of the other side of the box:

Hazard Yellow

Mekong Moss

Armadillo Tusk

Terra Nova Tundra

Fallout Grey

R.A.M. Black

Arthurian Blue

Coalition Blue

Hey, any chance of Iron wind/ral partha paints being added? Also I just picked up some battlefront paints and one of them didn't appear in the list. Colors of war shell brass.

13 hours ago, EvilJames said:

Hey, any chance of Iron wind/ral partha paints being added? Also I just picked up some battlefront paints and one of them didn't appear in the list. Colors of war shell brass.

I've never heard of Iron Wind before, but I can add them to the request list. Ral Partha I believe is a discontinued line, right?

As for the new Colors of War paints, be sure to email us with a photo of the front and barcode of each missing bottle and we'll be sure to get them in the next update! This is true for any paints we may be missing.

2 hours ago, CourageousOctopus said:

I've never heard of Iron Wind before, but I can add them to the request list. Ral Partha I believe is a discontinued line, right?

As for the new Colors of War paints, be sure to email us with a photo of the front and barcode of each missing bottle and we'll be sure to get them in the next update! This is true for any paints we may be missing.

Iron Wind Metals is the company that picked up the old Ral Partha metal miniatures (and IIRC is run by former Ral Partha employees).

I just looked on their website and didn't see any paints, just empty bottles. It's entirely possible that I missed something.

FWIW, while I have quite a few old RP paints, the colors I'd most like to see in the app are the Golden Fluid Acrylics, which are nominally artists' colors, but are the same general consistency as Reaper or Vallejo paints, have very high pigment density, and work great on minis.

If you can't get the information from them I might be able to help with swatch cards, though I don't have a full set right now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Iron Wind Metals is the company that picked up the old Ral Partha metal miniatures (and IIRC is run by former Ral Partha employees).

I just looked on their website and didn't see any paints, just empty bottles. It's entirely possible that I missed something.

FWIW, while I have quite a few old RP paints, the colors I'd most like to see in the app are the Golden Fluid Acrylics, which are nominally artists' colors, but are the same general consistency as Reaper or Vallejo paints, have very high pigment density, and work great on minis.

If you can't get the information from them I might be able to help with swatch cards, though I don't have a full set right now.

Golden is our number one request. We have reached out to them several times via email with no response. We'll eventually try to give them a call. As always, our difficulty is getting the barcodes. Some manufacturers aren't as easy to work with as Reaper :). Reaper <3.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

It's entirely possible that I missed something.

There is a Kickstarter.  That might be what was being referenced.  Otherwise tracking down all those OOP pots would be something else--although I wouldn't mind getting hold of some of those old colors.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, strawhat said:

There is a Kickstarter.  That might be what was being referenced.  Otherwise tracking down all those OOP pots would be something else--although I wouldn't mind getting hold of some of those old colors.

Sadly, I was not aware of that Kickstarter but it's by Ral Partha Europe. Iron Wind had re-released a number of the old Ral Partha paints at Gencon 2 years ago, apparently mixed by the original person. I don't no why they aren't on the website. They were at the Gencon booth last year. I suppose that kickstarter could be related.

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, CourageousOctopus said:

Golden is our number one request. We have reached out to them several times via email with no response. We'll eventually try to give them a call. As always, our difficulty is getting the barcodes. Some manufacturers aren't as easy to work with as Reaper :). Reaper <3.

The 1 oz. paints use the following pattern:

[7  38797]  ["No." as seen on the Blick website]  [1]  [Check Digit]

I can send photos of the labels (including barcodes) of the 20 or so paints from that line that I have if that would help.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

The 1 oz. paints use the following pattern:

[7  38797]  ["No." as seen on the Blick website]  [1]  [Check Digit]

I can send photos of the labels (including barcodes) of the 20 or so paints from that line that I have if that would help.

If you can email us a few it would be great.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, CourageousOctopus said:

If you can email us a few it would be great.

I'll try to get to that after work today.

On 2/24/2019 at 9:40 AM, CourageousOctopus said:

And Dwarven Forge did not respond, sorry @Talae

I emailed again. Hopefully they get back to one or both of us.

• Like 3

On 4/3/2019 at 9:38 PM, Talae said:

I emailed again. Hopefully they get back to one or both of us.

Not sure if that was you tweeting at them, but they've agreed. Once they send us the info we need, we'll get them in there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1