Jump to content

Archangelrey

Paint Track Apps?

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, CourageousOctopus said:

 

Not sure if that was you tweeting at them, but they've agreed. Once they send us the info we need, we'll get them in there.

This is awesome news!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing to note, if you have recently upgraded to the current version of paintRack and haven't yet done this, please go and do a new backup to the cloud in the settings. We previously used Google Drive, but the ability to do that is going away this year (dang Google deprecations!). We switched to a different system but each user needs to make the switch.

 

I left the ability to import from Google Drive below for now, but some future version will remove that, too.

 

I bring it up because I see only about 500 people have made the move and we know there's a lot more of you out there than that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, CourageousOctopus said:

One thing to note, if you have recently upgraded to the current version of paintRack and haven't yet done this, please go and do a new backup to the cloud in the settings. We previously used Google Drive, but the ability to do that is going away this year (dang Google deprecations!). We switched to a different system but each user needs to make the switch.

 

I left the ability to import from Google Drive below for now, but some future version will remove that, too.

 

I bring it up because I see only about 500 people have made the move and we know there's a lot more of you out there than that.

 

Do I just hit upload data to cloud without signing in? I have the most recent update (according to Google Play) and can't see any other way to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SparrowMarie said:

 

Do I just hit upload data to cloud without signing in? I have the most recent update (according to Google Play) and can't see any other way to do it.

 

I should've linked this blog post: http://www.courageousoctopus.com/blog/2019/02/new-paintrack-back-up-system/ It has screenshots!

 

If you click the backup system it might request you to log in. At the end there will be a message that says "Successfully backed up to the cloud..." blah blah which means you'll know it worked.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just sorting through my paints (in anticipation of eventually starting Monolith's Batman Gotham City Chronicles, babble, babble, babble) and I noticed that Grey Primer, 09299, is not filtering as "primer" (i.e. I have "primer" de-selected in my megaFilter, and this one is still showing).

 

It's amazing that we've got the new KS paints in already.  I know they've been in there a while now, but just wanted to say something about it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, strawhat said:

I was just sorting through my paints (in anticipation of eventually starting Monolith's Batman Gotham City Chronicles, babble, babble, babble) and I noticed that Grey Primer, 09299, is not filtering as "primer" (i.e. I have "primer" de-selected in my megaFilter, and this one is still showing).

 

It's amazing that we've got the new KS paints in already.  I know they've been in there a while now, but just wanted to say something about it.

 

Ah, thanks for the heads up about the Primer. I'll swap it for the next update.

 

Yeah, we try to keep on top of all the paint lines but since we have about 40 now sometimes things slip through our fingers. So please do reach out via email/Twitter/whatever if something is released and we haven't got it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2019 at 3:40 PM, CourageousOctopus said:

Just posted a new paintRack update (mostly database-related).

 

Got those Pokorny paints in there for you, @Talae!

<3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found your app here and I was curious about it. Installed and only minutes later I've bought the full version. In my opinion the app is ingenious. Is all I ever want. Thanks for it.

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ecs05norway said:

Eagerly awaiting the iOS version as well. I've been using "paint pot" but it does not update quickly if at all.

 

Yup, most effort we're spending is getting the iOS one running. Turns out while paintRack is conceptually simple, there is a TON of stuff in that app that we've added over the years. So it's taking a while!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×