Jump to content

Archangelrey

Paint Track Apps?

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

@CourageousOctopus Any word on when Mission Models  Iridescent, Pearls, and Colour Change paints will be included? ^_^

 We were not aware those had been released. Send us an email with some of the barcodes and I'll see what we can do.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CourageousOctopus said:

 We were not aware those had been released. Send us an email with some of the barcodes and I'll see what we can do.

Thanks in advance!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a heads up that Scott and I are planning on being at Reapercon this year - probably just the Saturday. Not sure if we'll have a booth yet or not but at the very least we'll be walking around wearing paintRack polos! And we'll have paintRack stickers to give out so find us!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, CourageousOctopus said:

Just a heads up that Scott and I are planning on being at Reapercon this year - probably just the Saturday. Not sure if we'll have a booth yet or not but at the very least we'll be walking around wearing paintRack polos! And we'll have paintRack stickers to give out so find us!

Stickers?  begins to plot the hunt....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 9:21 AM, CourageousOctopus said:

Just a heads up that Scott and I are planning on being at Reapercon this year - probably just the Saturday. Not sure if we'll have a booth yet or not but at the very least we'll be walking around wearing paintRack polos! And we'll have paintRack stickers to give out so find us!

 

Still hoping for a random paint picker/paint by die roll function so we can official @CourageousOctopus painting events.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Ludo said:

 

Still hoping for a random paint picker/paint by die roll function so we can official @CourageousOctopus painting events.

 

I have it high on my request list! I was thinking about calling it the LudoGenerator - too on the nose?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×