Archangelrey

Paint Track Apps?

16 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

@CourageousOctopus Any word on when Mission Models  Iridescent, Pearls, and Colour Change paints will be included? ^_^

We were not aware those had been released. Send us an email with some of the barcodes and I'll see what we can do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, CourageousOctopus said:

We were not aware those had been released. Send us an email with some of the barcodes and I'll see what we can do.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

Just a heads up that Scott and I are planning on being at Reapercon this year - probably just the Saturday. Not sure if we'll have a booth yet or not but at the very least we'll be walking around wearing paintRack polos! And we'll have paintRack stickers to give out so find us!

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, CourageousOctopus said:

Just a heads up that Scott and I are planning on being at Reapercon this year - probably just the Saturday. Not sure if we'll have a booth yet or not but at the very least we'll be walking around wearing paintRack polos! And we'll have paintRack stickers to give out so find us!

Stickers?  begins to plot the hunt....

• Haha 1

On 8/1/2019 at 9:21 AM, CourageousOctopus said:

Still hoping for a random paint picker/paint by die roll function so we can official @CourageousOctopus painting events.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Ludo said:

Still hoping for a random paint picker/paint by die roll function so we can official @CourageousOctopus painting events.

I have it high on my request list! I was thinking about calling it the LudoGenerator - too on the nose?

• Haha 3