Paint Track Apps?

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

I kind of wish I could view the Reaper paints by triad...still trying to figure out shadows/highlights, so they help me. Would this be a possible potential setting or option? 

Hmm...the issue here is that we would need a way to do it generically across manufacturers probably. Would it be something you'd see in library or how to do you see it working? 

4 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

I kind of wish I could view the Reaper paints by triad...still trying to figure out shadows/highlights, so they help me. Would this be a possible potential setting or option? 

16 minutes ago, CourageousOctopus said:

Hmm...the issue here is that we would need a way to do it generically across manufacturers probably. Would it be something you'd see in library or how to do you see it working? 

I could see this being very helpful. If I had to set it up I'd make triad a searchable term in the library and then they would come up and you click on one and it will show you all three paints in the triad... If that makes any sense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CourageousOctopus said:

I see it as a section in Paint Sets as predefined manufacturer paint sets.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Yes, it would be nice if when I click on the paint, it would link to its triad. Similarly, it would be nice if a similar thing would link the "effects" ranges from GW and Army Painter. 

Hmm, maybe on a paint view there would be an option in the overflow menu to see what retail sets it is in? That would cover the Reaper triad situation.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, CourageousOctopus said:

Hmm, maybe on a paint view there would be an option in the overflow menu to see what retail sets it is in? That would cover the Reaper triad situation.

That would be great! And if you could see the rest of the items in that retail set, it would help substantially.

• Like 1