2016 Spring Exchange - Female Elven Ranger with Bow

That is beautiful! The colors and composition are great. I love how you did the little base to display it on as well. Really cool!

I bought a bunch of those balls when I was in the states and forgot to pack them to bring them back to Australia with me! /facepalm

• Like 2

Wow, what a stunningly executed and excellent idea! The photos you managed through the ball are wonderful! They make it look like a dream, or an image being viewed in a crystal ball. And I love all the scenic details on the base.

• Like 3

This piece is really as great as it looks!  It also travelled really well, with only some static grass needing to be wiped from the bubble when it got here and we did spin a bit so I needed to open the bubble and spin it back.  to its correct position (just for information some static grass got in the tape holding the diorama in place which is why it is free floating.)

It really is gorgeous!  and the little animals, artifacts and mushrooms (love the tree ear fungus) really complete the piece.  You do excellent work but this and the bard on the pen are two of your best.

Thank you sooooo much!

Roo

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.