Rogue One Teaser Trailer

Chris Palmer

This is a interesting post by io9 about the Stormtrooper armor. It's slightly different from the original. But after reading this post I thought the changes are not really that noticeable. Good read though. 

http://io9.gizmodo.com/so-you-want-to-join-the-empire-what-we-learned-about-t-1769841460

Kotaku had an article about the changes in the Stormtrooper uniforms. It was incredibly interesting, especially for those people who are part of the 501st.

link?

I linked it above.

• Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyhow, I'm happy that Rogue One won't deal with the Skywalkers at all and is it's own story and looking forward to seeing how it all played out.

Well, for the most part. I'm pretty sure they won't pass up the opportunity to include Vader in the movie, at least a little bit.

• Like 1

Anyhow, I'm happy that Rogue One won't deal with the Skywalkers at all and is it's own story and looking forward to seeing how it all played out.

Well, for the most part. I'm pretty sure they won't pass up the opportunity to include Vader in the movie, at least a little bit.

They are going to bring him back according to multiple reports.