Odyssey : Argonauts from JoeK Minis Kickstarter

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1113411001/odyssey-argonauts?token=43b2c36f

About this project

Odyssey is a range of figures set in the distant future. Gods are real, and they’re very, very angry. The Argonauts have embarked on the voyage, led by Jason and they’re ready to fight back!

Which is a very basic background (more later!). Suffice to say this is a project to make more fantastic figures for the Odyssey range, and I need your help to produce them! The plan is pretty much in three easy steps:

12c117213c051139771cc209fc8dd9d1_origina

So! Let's get to the good stuff and let you help me get there!

f11b945d53619408a99bf2b110154324_origina

9a6701a7afa37bfd96c9a5e355510a1f_origina

Add any of the following figures to your pledge by simply increasing the pledge amount! You can order as many as you want!

4d80f3cc90a167c67de9a9e080ba1c8e_origina

4f97fd260d605699073b8dbf51007cc6_origina

924e5d7112f3753c568215a196861729_origina

587016f8a95e23572171b58df578bf26_origina

a7d24bac774910c6e23a381190f37dbf_origina

548df32c2ae1ea51dc2559ee091810a3_origina

73824f470b1557a355db64583843b393_origina

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 1

Hi guys! Thanks for creating the thread Jon :)

I'm into the final three hours! It's been really good - frankly I'm kind of blown away with it all!

Two final stretch goals to attempt to get to, but the important thing is that the Argonauts are going to be absolutely awesome!

267c63b26d6ff05c4c145ca1394edb37_origina

Quite a lot really!

This is pretty much what it looks like in picture form:

1b05ffaeb5e87652cfce5fcd21994041_origina

So, as I type there's around 3 hours to go! 

Cheers!
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

The pledge manager is now live,

remember your basic pledge has been set in the first survey so this is for the extra things you added money for (or want to add now)

and you don't need to add the freebies you're entitled to manually, Joe will do that behind the scenes when he pack the rewards (the update only reminds you about what freebies you're entitled to so you don't end up doubling up if you don't want to)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've just had my rewards for this one and think I will have been amongst the last to do so as i'd selected the delayed (and absolutely fabulous) Poseidon

all the goodies are well worth the wait and I only wish I could have afforded it all, but no doubt I'll pick up more of it at retail

anybody else still waiting? if not Darsc the grinning tiger can lock this down as a successful fulfilment