And because I shouldn't miss one (I did have a run on the critters) this is one of the dark sword miniatures critters from their latest kickstarter.  these are a little more posed than the Oathsworn critters but they still have a lot of personality and can add quite a bit of fun to the workbench. (especially after 54 tyranids in 12 hours).  this fellow has learned the art of fighting and drinking and become a true expert.

I had a good time with the reds on the tunic and tried a little bit of freehand on the inside of the cloak.  Styles and patterns on clothing don't come easy for me as I prefer my clothing rich toned natural and unpatterned.  but this guy was just begging for a little color on the inside of the cloak so I gave it a shot.

Enjoy!

post-5901-0-37671400-1460068074_thumb.jpg

post-5901-0-92155100-1460068106_thumb.jpg

post-5901-0-47684000-1460068141_thumb.jpg

post-5901-0-44295100-1460068159_thumb.jpg

post-5901-0-06671100-1460068248_thumb.jpg

• Like 19

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Zloyduh
      I hope this one gets re-implemented in Bones USA.  Very cool, fun and funny model.  The quality of the model wasn't so great, unfortunately.
      On the bright side though:  I knew she needed a pink hair!  And a pink hair was really asking for bright green armor and purple vest! 🙂
      (All sorts of comments are always welcome!)

• By Citrine
      This is the Reaper Bones Familiar from the Stone and Familiar set (SKU 77390).  He will be an important bard NPC in a Savage World game I am hoping to run sometime soon.

• By Marsya
      So after a substantial break from painting I purchased a new toy….a resin 3D printer (as I don’t have enough unpainted minis). So far I have enjoyed printing some minis even though my favorite will always be pewter. 

My first choice to paint of the batch I printed to knock off the rust was this pretty lady Nihae. I printed her at 87.5% as Artisan Guild is too large to suit the rest of my collection. She is about the size of a standard reaper mini printed at this scale. 

I printed some ferns and quickly put her on a base so she is ready to hit the table sometime soon. 

C&C welcome. 

• By Zira
      First Reaper minis I've painted! Pretty proud of how the spider turned out! I tried to get an iridescent look on the crow, but I couldn't quite figure it out 😅
      Constructive critiques welcome!

• By Iridil
      Here is some more February painting - a bones IV crone with her black cat out of the familiar pack. Of course it was after pics that I noticed the bare spot on the base!