• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hi guys and guyettes!

So continuing on with some Dennis Mize Children of the Night dinosaurs, here is the Monoclonius Agathaumas:

He went on a long, oval base because he was just too big for whatever circular ones I had. Tried to once again stay away from a green or grey color scheme. Not a very dramatic pose, just a dinosaur kind of hanging out, but I think he's pretty swell as far as dinosaurs go.  Not a triceratops, doesn't have those wonderful long horns on his head, just little nubs.   If I get so inspired, I'll go look up his name to see what actually is known about this particular type of dinosaur and where he lived, et cetera.

Back in the days of my youth, the seventies, we as kids really loved anything related to dinosaurs and cavemen.  But those were back in the days of pre-pre Jurassic Park, we had more Harryhausen as our main provider of cinematic dinosaurs, and whatever books we could get at book stores.  

Speaking of seventies dinosaurs, has anybody visited the Flintstone Park in South Dakota and is it still there?

• By Glitterwolf
      Printed this Amazon Fighter from Artisan Guild.
      You can get her as a free sample from Yeggie..

She's part of my Lost World Project.
      WIP: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/page/163/#comments

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening, morning or afternoon, depending where you are and wen you read this!

So my last three miniatures that I just finished.  Being they are a set of three and I wanted to photograph them together, I didn't base them, but just painted their bases with a weathered stone, without any elaboration. I might stick them on bases later and do a little bit more to them, but that might be a bit in the future. If I do, it's so I can handle them without worrying the paint might rub off.  They are a little bit wide the bases, so they probably won't fit on 32 mm bases, but the next size up.

Anyhoos, here they are:

and their little three-person guild together:

I wish Mize would have sculpted up a bigger guild, so I just keep painting more of his rogues!
      Kind of fun too that these guys all have humungous swords, I'm hoping they are light and well-balanced!

Anyhoos, enjoy!
    • By Citrine
      Been on a painting spree these last few months, in fact Cassie is mini 52 painted so far this year, out of my original goal of painting 50 all year.

First up is Elliwyn Heatherlark, Gnome Bard (SKU 77164) which is the bones version.  The details were a bit soft, but she is totally serviceable for table-top.

Next up, Blink Berenwicket (SKU 3689), the super spunky female gnome warrior in metal.  The sword didn't really turn out, and I should have had a side view...  Metals are shaded metallics.

And last but not least, Cassie, Female Gnome Wizard (SKU 77031) in bones and mini number 52 of the year.

• By 72moonglum
      Hello again!

so here is my last Ral Partha Victim, sculpted by Dennis Mize, back in 1979.  Once again a little on the disrobed side, so I'll give you just the face here, and the rest of her you can check out on the links below.

With her, I wanted to paint her because I wanted to try to start working more on transparent clothing.  So I started with her dress, but I think maybe incorrectly chose yellow as the dress color, which upon retrospect doesn't give enough contrast between her "fair skin" (the actual Reaper color) and the yellow paint I used for her dress.  The blue blouse I think turned out better, more visually transparent.

She's a tad out of focus with this extreme close up, but hopefully this will inspire you to see the rest of her in the links.

So here's Instagram, where you can see her from all angles:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAtNLTBHuZK/

or just where I stuck her main photo in the Lost Mini Wiki:

http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/images/4/4e/DF-245_A.JPG

So anyhow, that's the last of the naked miniatures I have in mind for the near future, I promise the rest will have a bit more clothing on, or will be monsters that just don't need clothing!

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)