Sign in to follow this  
Kharsin

Roland Deschain or 59007: Gunslinger

This is probably way obscure, but he reminds me a little of Quentin Collins from the old "Dark Shadows" TV show.

• Like 1

I'm currently re-reading the Dark Tower.  This looks great.  Say Thankee, Sai.  Thankee big-big.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      I'd used leather brown with an umber wash as a primer  on  this Irish bartender from the western/savage worlds part of the Chronoscope range. I then thought that the skin tone looked quite good and tried to highlight it up to a black/African American person' s skin. I used a 5050 mix of African Shadow from Scale 75 and Troll Claws from Army Painter. 

I have no idea what rules I will use (and when...) but am putting together a bit of a crew of the western reaper minis with this chap providing medicinal and room clearance support. 

• By Inarah
      Rescued this pair from the Box of Goodwill over the summer, and tried for a quick tabletop job during my Thanksgiving paint binge. Didn't quite get them finished in November, but they are done now.  Spent way too much time on them because I didn't start with a color scheme in mind and ended up having to repaint a couple areas. 

• By Rigel
      Well, I figured that the market for cactus-folk was small enough that I shouldn't wait on it, so I decided to get to work on a Saguaro Cowboy and a Cactus Dryad. I got the inspiration to get up and get to work when I saw a picture of a crested saguaro:

which really settled the question of "how do I put dryad hair on a cactus lady and make it work?" 
      Twisted up an armature for a dude and a lady, 

and started slapping green stuff on.

Here's a very rough outline of the dryad's torso with a preliminary series of grooves, almost none of which will probably make it to the finished product.

Both she and the lariat-wielding saguaro vaquero will have blunt, stubby feet and arms with little muscle or joint definition, both because that's how saguaros do and because I am...not a professional sculptor by a long chalk. 

C&C welcome; this is the rough draft of the first draft of each of them and I'll be doing a lot of trimming and repositioning, no doubt.
    • By Rigel
      Truly delightful sculpts by Bombshell that work well for a Weird West of gun-toting saloon gals and persnickety varmints. 

The sculpt listed as "Warfare Wombat" is clearly procyonid and in no way meant to represent a marsupial. Thus does copyright law make fools of us all (well, all except copyright lawyers, I suppose). While he might have been intended for a spacefuture setting, that uniform with the two rows of buttons looked like it could be retconned for a strange American Civil War. So I slapped together a half-assed kepi from greenstuff and painted him in Union blue. I didn't want to obscure the markings on his forehead, so the kepi is being blasted cartoonishly back by recoil. 

"Rocket's red glare," indeed. 

Eloise Covington is much more refined, all flounces and furbelows, bustle, ribbons, and lace. Still, she is one determined lady, and a mean shot! 
      The pink-on-pink color scheme is admittedly rather tacky, but tacky in a recognizably Victorian way. 

Eyes didn't come out too badly on her either. 

• By Inarah
      My first mini of 2019, she is part of a group I am painting for a steampunk/time travel game my group is playing.

For inspiration I used this fashion plate, the figure on the right: 

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)