Box of Goodwill round 4 picture/chatter thread

Chaoswolf

Welcome to the BoGW chatter thread for round 4!

Did everyone like the way we did last round with coordinator 'a' shipping the box out, but having the circuit end with coordinator 'b'?  Or would everyone rather go back to coordinator 'a' sending out a box and having it return to him/her at the end of the circuit?

And here's the arrival/departure thread:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/68383-the-travels-of-sir-forscale-and-friends-box-of-goodwill-round-4-arrivaldeparture-thread-no-chatter/

Also, if there are any questions,check the first post here:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/68158-box-of-goodwill-round-4-sign-up-thread-the-continuing-journey-of-sir-forescale-and-friends/

If that doesn't help, PM your box starter (the bold name at the top of the group that you are in), if they can't help you either, then contact Dilvish or myself.

Here are the groups:

DSMiles

Epimys

Fredsutner05

GrowlTiger

Autumnhare

MachtigeMaus

ChaosWolf

CuteButPyscho

Hungerfan

RobinH

Jasper the 2nd

Arc724

TGP

Tiniest Rhombus

Froggy The Great

Beowulf The Hunter

NomadZeke

KangarooRex

Morihalda

JCG

Bonwirn

Marvin

DogBL

IzzyLobo

Keianna

Samurai Jack

Pingo

Guindyloo

ChaosWolf

Guildenstern

Knarthex

SGHawkins09

David Brawley

Mclimbin

Aryanun

DSMiles

Tiniest Rhombus

Generic Fighter

Talespinner

Evil Halfling

Marineal

Rob Dean

CuteButPyscho

Guindyloo

Dilvish the Deliverer

Ulfheathen

TerminalMancer

Wolfie907

MissMelons

Talae

Marvin

Bonwirn

pcktlnt

WyvernFire

MadJack

Chris Palmer

Horned Turtle

Inarah

FroggyTheGreat

Have fun, everybody!

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 1

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did everyone like the way we did last round with coordinator 'a' shipping the box out, but having the circuit end with coordinator 'b'?  Or would everyone rather go back to coordinator 'a' sending out a box and having it return to him/her at the end of the circuit?

It was cool seeing another box, but I'd like to see the box I started again sometime. Not even necessarily this time, though; just sometime. Though at this point it'll probably be totally unrecognizable, either way.

• Like 2

I can see it from both sides: I think some starters would be happy to have a whole new pox to pick from at the end, and others would like to see their "baby" back home, so they can see how it's changed. I guess it would complicate it too much to accomadations both options depending in the starter's wishes.

• Like 2

Yeah, that'd probably make for few headaches I'd rather avoid.

My thoughts are doing another round (after this one ends) and having the boxes ship back to the original starters on that one. So, round 5 would see each box going back to the original starters.

• Like 1

My thoughts are doing another round (after this one ends) and having the boxes ship back to the original starters on that one. So, round 5 would see each box going back to the original starters.

This.

Will try and keep an eye out for the sign up thread if it is not already going. Not sure i will have much for it unless I keep digging in my old gaming stash of figures from before I started painting the Bones.

• Like 2

Welcome to the BoGW chatter thread for round 4!

Did everyone like the way we did last round with coordinator 'a' shipping the box out, but having the circuit end with coordinator 'b'? Or would everyone rather go back to coordinator 'a' sending out a box and having it return to him/her at the end of the circuit?

Meh. I'm cool with either way.
  • Like 2

Only care to get the original box back if we send a mini to be painted... otherwise, don't have a preference, as very few of the items I sent in the first two rounds made it back to me by the end.  (effectively it was 90+% a new box).

• Like 4

RE: international shipping

I said in the other thread I didn't want to drop the $$$ on shipping to our Canadian friends (or whoever), but it occurred to me that I can/would (a) cover ~$20 of the cost to get this box across the border, if others wanted to chip in the rest, or (b) chip in ~$5 to someone else sending another box.

I'm just not up to spending more than twenty bucks shipping this, to be honest. I don't know the exact details, but looked like, what--$45 flat-rate medium to Canada? Has to be under 25 pounds? Is it the same size as the domestic medium?