• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup here he is courtesy of LMW:

Superior-Wiz%26Liz-009.jpg

WL-009
Merlin the Magician

I have quite a few of those figures, and can still remember how delighted my friends and I were to see them when they came out!

• Like 8

Was finally able to unpack the box and pick out some things.

I'll get some pics and then figure out how to re-stuff the box.

Should be mailed out in the next couple of days.

I apologize for the sluggishness of my responses, we have been slammed with major flooding yet again.

2nd time in 6 weeks. :P

• Like 6

I apologize for the sluggishness of my responses, we have been slammed with major flooding yet again.

< Looks around to make sure "they" aren't listening... whispers, "Life stuff is more important than mini stuff.", then cringes and waits for the lightning bolts to strike... >

• Like 10

< Looks around to make sure "they" aren't listening... whispers, "Life stuff is more important than mini stuff.", then cringes and waits for the lightning bolts to strike... >

He's right.

• Like 6

UPDATE!! So, I just finished dealing with the Worlds Slowest Kidney Stone! To distract me from the Last 2 Inches of its journey, I got out this Box for a last look through and to add a couple extras to it. 5 minutes into that process, I no longer need to do it as a "Distraction". Instead I'm finishing the search as a Celebration!! So, The plan is to send it Friday as well as the Basing BoGW I have, too. And a couple of other packages I need to send.

GF

• Like 13

Lol - make sure you remember which box is which, so you don't accidentally send the regular box to the next person on the basing box list...

(Not that they'd mind at all, hehehe...)

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 4

Lol - make sure you remember which box is which, so you don't accidentally send the regular box to the next person on the basing box list...

(Not that they'd mind at all, hehehe...)

I had nightmares about this... since both my boxes ended up on my table at the same time!

• Like 3

I didn't have time to go through the box yet and I'm waiting for Autumnhare to get the other box before I finalize my selections..  then I'll post pics :)

So excited to get my first box!!

Soon. Soon, my pretty, you will land in my clutches....*

* Pendng the floodwaters recede at GrowlTiger's location. Or she ends up trading in her car for a canoe. 😆

• Like 9

Guindyloo box has arrived. Thanks Ulfheathen!

Looks like it's kinda... barely holding together! Thanks postal service! We've only had one jumper, an [redacted] miniature that seems to have fled the coop, and the bubble-pack and is potentially one of the free-floating minis. Or maybe someone else already bagged it up! I'm not sure. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but... there's some seriously awesome stuff in here, particularly if you're into [redacted] or [redacted]. I know some of what we're adding to it, but not everything. I guess I have to make up my mind now!

Going to take a week or so to see if anyone in my local painting group wants in on this, then we'll mail it on to Wolfie.

• Like 6