Vytau

So...Wave Two?

I know, I know, it's so premature - but is there any chatter about the possibility of seeing more Bones CAVs?  

I'm holding my horses, promise - I'm just excited!

• Like 3

I can be patient, promise - just really excited about the idea of rounding out my Templar & Adon forces! :)

Of course, I could probably finish painting the other four to keep busy in the meantime...

• Like 1

Patience, that's the name of a tank, right?

Yup, right between Constance and Bella and about 400m from a smoking pile of wreckage.
  • Like 1

We are just waiting on delivery of the reorder and will get all the outstanding pieces sent out. That has priority.

• Like 5

On the subject of the reorder from China..., my shipment to the UK was short various units but I had one of the 'we know its short' slips in the box so no issue there. What concerns me is whether or not the completion shipment when its sent will have a zero customs value or not?  Having already paid £90+ of Customs Duty, VAT, (and the £8 'admin' fee charged by the... 'persons of dubious parentage'... at Parcelforce) for the main shipment I'm rather reluctant to be caught with repeat charges when the completion arrives because the shipment was split.  I've placed a comment about this on Kickstarter 3-4 weeks ago but no definitive response has been forthcoming.  Can you comment/clear this up?

As for the main topic here - Wave 2 -  I do have patience*

* as long as it's given to me NOW!  ::D:

• Like 1