Gaming Terrain Game Mats Wave 2 - VinylMatz by GameMatz

• Members

About this project

54120df40f6cc3957f3f7322aea02284_origina

Last year we ran our first Kickstarter for our VinylMatzâ„¢ game mats and with the help of our amazing backers we raised almost $20,000 making it the most funded Kickstarter for vinyl game mats.

Since then we have been busy designing new designs and products. We are excited to bring you Wave 2 of the VinylMatzâ„¢. For those of you that missed out last time on these awesome prices now is your chance to back our signature game mat that has been taking over the industry by storm.

1ee4500cae9fd72aadbe90d06c6d8dd8_origina

VinylMatzâ„¢ are our entry level gaming mat that are printed on a premium heavy weight 13 oz. matte vinyl banner material. This vinyl material has a woven scrim texture for durability and also assists in preventing slippage of models during game play. This vinyl material is the perfect playing surface your table top miniatures games. Our mats are waterproof and UV safe which will make them last for years.

MATE SIZES We are offering six sizes of game mats: 3x3, 3x4, 3x6, 4x4, 4x6 and 4x8. Each size we offer has different images from which you the backers can choose.

Our VinylMatzâ„¢ Feature:

• Four industry standard game mat sizes: 3x3, 3x4, 3x6, 4x4, 4x6 & 4x8
  • Vivid color and highly detailed artwork printed at 720 x 720 resolution
  • Made of highly durable waterproof and tear resistant matte vinyl
  • Durable and long-lasting matte vinyl which will last for years
  • Super easy to clean with a damp cloth and water or gentle cleaner
  • 10 optional FREE grid size add-ons

We are starting off with a great selection of images to choose from with additional images that will unlock as we reach our stretch goals. We are starting with a funding amount of $1000 as that is the minimum amount needed to cover the expenses associated with the vinyl material and ink for printing.

At GameMatz we are all about the fine detail

4c25633945f0e611f2d6dd4035e41af8_origina

0ed8f93274ffc7da8bf7c7b26d55a267_origina

f798bab2ba552abdcd5c6c68d9140296_origina

5c1643a77c2387b7a55723fa7e920b3c_origina

727291acb33f4d908a7aa0f59fba8473_origina

• Like 1

I was looking at this until i saw US ONLY, Being in Canada thats a hard pill to swallow.

There also doesn't seem to be a cave system or dungeon that I would use in my dnd games. Still looks super cool and if I could back I would.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm going to get a 4x6 Azul Starfield with either 1" or 1.5" hexes.

And possibly a 3x3 Winter Pass, maybe with a 1" square grid, maybe not.

So do I figure cost for each as if I'm buying one of each size ($58+26) or two ($54+23) ??

That same question is currently keeping me from backing it. If it's cumulative between sizes, I might actually get some!

I just asked the following on the Kickstarter page:

I'm thinking about backing, but I want mats in at least two sizes, how do I figure pricing?

For example I want x1 4x6 and x1 3x3 do I figure cost for each as if I'm buying one of each size ($58+26) or two ($54+23) ??
And what if I want x1 4x6 and x2 3x3 ??

Thanks.

I'll let ya'll know what I get told.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/medusaminiatures/3d-printable-elite-orcs-sculpted-by-medusa-minis-7-days

Another 7 days KS by Medusa Minis. I have been quite happy with their previous campaigns. 9 pounds for the whole set or 25 if you missed the previous orc sets.
    • By Cicciopiu
      I leave this here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ragnarokminiatures/ragnarok-white-metal-28mm-norse-fantasy-miniatures/description

Looking quite good! I'm backing for the character set.
    • By Mckenna35
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1904826165/blood-and-skulls

Story
      Wellcome to our biggest miniatures ever! Blood and Skulls ork rider is the largest and more detailed miniature in 70 mm scale that Nocturna models released in all of these years. This project is really monstruous and we need your help to fund it.
      Take a look at all the figures in the campaign, all of them are in 70 mm scale. Blood and Skulls is 28 cm high!
        28 cm total size
    • By Mckenna35
      I've bought everything this company has put out so far.  I'll probably pick up these two as well.  Really great figures based on classic artwork.

These two are both nude, so I can't show pictures here!

NSFW link:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1615588135/les-muses-lilith-and-la-boite-a-bijoux

"The muses" is a range of miniatures offered by Golem Miniatures.
      These 80 mm scale figures, in limited edition, will all come from realistic and oriental paintings of great painters of the nineteenth, a period that we greatly love.
      During the fourth campaign "The muses", we had suggested that you submit ideas for the next muses. A vote had then been put in place to decide between the 27 muses that you had selected.
      One muse dominated this vote: "La boîte à bijoux" painted by Guillaume Seignac.
      To accompany it, a second muse has been chosen on the same theme: "human skin on animal skin". You will discover it below, hoping she inspires you! :)

During the third Muses campaign, we produced the magnificent Lady Godiva painted by John Collier, a famous English painter and one of the founders of the Royal Society of Portrait Painters.
      Here is another of his works: "Lilith" painted in 1889.
      Lilith is a mythical Hebrew and Biblical figure (Adam's first wife), whom some see as the very first portrayal of feminism in history.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blacklistgames/blacklist-miniatures-fantasy-series-1?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      I'm Adam Sadler, senior game designer at Blacklist Games, and I love miniatures. They are what got my brother Brady and me into the hobby back when we were teenagers. Whether we’re using them in roleplaying games, board games, or tabletop miniatures games, we love collecting, assembling, painting, and playing with them. While Blacklist Games has published several of our games that feature miniatures, they saw our passion could be used for the creation of a new division that would focus solely on miniatures and allow for company growth in parallel with creating great board games. With everyone at the company excited about the possibility of this new division, here we are to share it with you!
      Blacklist Miniatures will focus entirely on producing high quality, highly detailed, pre-assembled plastic miniatures to be used in any type of game. Blacklist Miniatures: Fantasy Series 1, our first miniatures line, is not only a celebration of our love for miniatures, but also of all things fantasy.
      With your support, this campaign will not only bring this project to life, but also open the door to other lines of miniatures in various genres and even new games to utilize them! 

• Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)