• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome freehand!

And the head swap is brilliant to make it Tzeentch..

Thanks.

At first, I was considering creating the headdressings of the Thousand Sons for him, but my client pointed out that he's not necessarily TS, since he's joining a daemon force (I've painted lots of those daemons in smallish batches).

Pretty much everything here was informed by that.  

• Like 1

dude I simply can not look at your work, it is too good.  I started a clockwork dragon, wyrmgear, and had to shelve it for awhile after my wife pulled an image of your wyrmgear off the internet.  too good. I sit in my shop and berate myself for not being able to reproduce your works of wonder.  shame on me for not being awesome as odin's grandson. then I remember "oh wait he is a professional artist his work is so pose to be awesome!" then I  just enjoy your website. Seriously I love this.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Krassling
      I started my Benedikt Project. It is going to be a present for my brother Benedikt.
      I assume this guy will take me a very along time. The mini sits on my desk for s long time but Progress is slow. Maybe Posting here will get me some Motivation.

I will try a style with stark contrasts of light and dark like some of Frazettas works.
      The mini will get a special Base but that is a long was to go.

So lets get started.

• By Rickdraco
      As I mentioned in the thread on the Captain with Terminator Honours, here is the best painted Dreadnaught I have done, the trident symbol on the  front is the chapter insignia. Let me know what you think!

• By Mckenna35
      Started this guy back in 2010 and, after eleven years of on and off work (mostly off), I'm going to say he's finished. There are things I could do better now than when I started him, and certainly areas I could try to tweak more, but I'd rather save the energy/time for another figure. 54mm Games Workshop "Brother Artemis" Space Marine from the old "Inquisitor" game.  Made a few minor tweaks (repositioned the sword) and left off a few bits 'cause I didn't like how they looked.  Base was sanded down and then rebuilt with plastic card to look industrial.  Nowadays I can just buy 40mm bases that are done this way. It was actually the first part thing that got painted which meant I had to be careful when I was painting the figure! Painted primarily with Reaper paints.

• By Colonel Kane
      Hey all, 
      Mods if this is not acceptable please feel free to delete. 
      I started a new project. last week. I bought the mini at a game store that I go to to paint with Ludo. I had another friend give me more minis... so I am turning this what was going to be just the one, into an army. I am still working on this one, but I thought you all might like to see it. 
      Anyways here is the Commander:

• By Nakatan
      OSL and NMM etude.
      Join my Instagram and Patreon for more
      https://www.instagram.com/story1000suns/

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)