Sign in to follow this  
Jabberwocky

Werebear

Very nice! The fur is great and I love the glowy eyes! Now I want to make an animal with glowy eyes! The base is also very cool. I think he could give the Ninja Turtles a run for their money!

• Like 3

This was a gift from my youngest son a couple of years ago and now will get returned to him (once he is older than 5 and won't smash it fighting dragons or Skylanders or Ninja Turtles).

Rofl. This made me smile and is why my 3yo has a bunch of unpainted or tabletop painted Bones minis to play with. And of course I love you beautifully painted bear.

Edited by KruleBear
  • Like 1

@KruleBear--I picked up the original Bones kickstarter box for exactly this reason as well :)

Edited by Jabberwocky
  • Like 2

Gorgeous bear! The base is really amazing, and the metal on the axe is awesome too. Is that metals or NMM? You know it's good when you can't tell for sure.

The glowy eyes are a cool effect. You might consider darkening the area around the face or eyes to sell the glow better.

• Like 3

The Bear & Base are SPECTACULAR creations...they go well together as well.  WONDERFULLY WELL DONE!

• Like 2