Sign in to follow this  
evilcoatrack

60172: Hosilla

I love the white.

Good job!

Hmmm why is this kinda good looking type reading such an evil book?

• Like 4

I love the white.

Good job!

Thanks!

Never judge a book by its cover!

In my D&D campaign that she's an NPC in, she's a hybrid Fighter / Wizard and the book is just her spellbook.

• Like 2

I love the white.

Good job!

The book is instructions and spells to keep lecherous technicolor wolves away!  :devil:

• Like 2

I love the white.

Good job!

The book is instructions and spells to keep lecherous technicolor wolves away!  :devil:

Must be working then , I don't see any around!

• Like 1

Nice Job!

I love the white.

Good job!

***Does eating all that Bacon bring you into premature rutting season?***

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Unit04
      My friend is playing a fighter in a Pathfinder game, so I decided to take a break from my Batman game to paint up a figure for her, though I decided to paint two.  

I asked her what her favorite color is, and she said "Blue", so I painted up a mini with lots of blue.  If I paint her again I think I'd pick out the fleur-de-lis in a different color, to make it stand out some more.  

• By aku-chan
      Presenting a pair of Deep Gnome heroes (I'm calling them Harold and Alice) from Reaper.

I got these to see what the Bones Black material was like on smaller minis (I was quite impressed), and while some parts could've gone better (One day I'll learn how to highlight dark blue) they were a lot of fun to paint up.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By HonorableLordKentaur
      just wishing to put this out there, but what are the chances of warlord coming back, hopefully with the success of bones reaper can really hammer our full fledged army boxes. i only ask this as warlord was my very FIRST miniatures game and heck it was the first miniatures i ever bought and wish to see it again even if its just bones army sets or something. maybe even a third edition possibly. 

i mean am i alone in wanting warlord back? 
    • By ShantyShakin
      I took this idea directly from DMGInfo and put a couple small twists to it based on what my home game players might like. Plus, I think they make pretty cool props for a dungeon that might be a library or wizard tower or whatever. It's an experiment, so the execution is a little sloppy on some of them, but I learned a lot so if I ever decide to do a new set (which I likely will) I can take what I learned to make a much better finished product. 

I started with craft sticks(popsicle sticks) cut into 1cm x 7mm pieces and used a cereal box for the book covers. On some of them, I cut up bits of the cereal box to add dimension. Superglue to keep it all together. 

In hindsight the cereal box I used was pretty cheap and wanted to warp and split into layers. Next time I may use a thin chipboard, or card stock.

Here they are all primed up, ready for paint. 

Some of the designs are just decorative, while others are leather straps and buckles that bind the whole book, metallic corners to help "protect" the covers' corners, etc.

I apologize for the dreadful lighting on these. I used the same acrylic paints I use on my minis. Next time I'll use craft paint because craft paints are thicker and go on thicker, which you definitely want. Spent a lot of time waiting for layers to dry. 

I used metallics for the raised bits on the finished ones above and I am pretty happy with the first set. 

The second set will have some more ambitious designs such as reptile scale book covers and:

an eye sculpted out of green stuff! The more I use it, the more I love it. It allows me to add all sorts of little details to things as well as fill gaps.

I'll post the finished shots once I get the last of them painted up. 

I hope you enjoyed this and are inspired to craft your own props for your dungeons/games. Happy Crafting!
    • By Neatpete
      The new Kickstarter got me motivated to dig up some old bones. I realized after all these years I have never painted a dragon, so I got after it. Rather happy with how this came out.

• Who's Online   25 Members, 2 Anonymous, 196 Guests (See full list)